Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 14 - "The Return of the Film Director"

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Great episode. I fell in love with Lizardman from the very beginning and he has far exceeded my expectations. I really hope he lasts long, the villain cast is small enough as it is. He's similar to Phoenix in some ways which is awesome.

Speaking of Phoenix, where the **** has he been? He showed up one time the whole episode and it wasn't even for a fight. I was hoping him and Lizardman would gang up on Wizard since that'd be fucking awesome. I can definitely see them fighting each other later on, can't wait for that.

This was definitely an interesting twist on the established formula, I'm a little disappointed that they introduced a gate at the end anyway. Seems like the story could have worked with out that and it would have kept the series from feeling so repetitive.

Seeing Wiseman was pretty interesting too. There's enough subtle hints there that he is the White Wizard, but that seems far too obvious a twist.

I loved the scene with Haruto and Koyomi. It's nice Haruto treats Koyomi like a regular girl every now and then. Lizardman was good too. Quite an interesting back-story on him killing potential gates. And great fight with Wizard and Medusa who can stand up pretty well with the Dragon forms.

I guessing Haruto is going to have trouble killing Lizardman. He possesses all the memories of Satoochi and if he kills him then they're gone forever.

Was Cerberus confirmed as Beast's familiar? If that's the case I wonder why White Wizard had it.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Subs have been out a few hours now.

The episode gave a bit of early Heisei vibe with the Wiseman scene. But it also raises a lot of questions.

>Wiseman pulls out the Blue Magic Stone.
[HIDE]
wisemanandhismagicstone.jpg
[/HIDE]

I was wondering if the Magic Stones for Dragon Style were all came from Wiseman's chest or something.:hmm:

I was wondering if the Magic Stones for Dragon Style were all came from Wiseman's chest or something.:hmm:

It makes sense given it gives Haruto the ability to use a Phantom's power in the real world.

>Wiseman pulls out the Blue Magic Stone.
[HIDE]
wisemanandhismagicstone.jpg
[/HIDE]
>White Wizard have the Cerberus Familiar lead toward the same place.
[HIDE]
whitewizardwithcerberus.jpg
[/HIDE]

I know it might not mean anything but, their head sculpts seem close too. Most of the gaps and curves on white wizard's hood and helmet line up with wiseman's face and they even have a point on their chins in the exact same spot.

A simple passerby...
What if Wiseman is White Wizard's Phantom? And like Koyomi, he's a somewhat mana infused Wizard, therefore that's why we never see his human form because its his remains, so the mana keeps him alive only to be in Rider form?

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
This episode pretty much confirms that they'll be related but hopefully it gets a twist that isn't retarded like Tachibana in Fourze.

Wizard 14:

- Wiseman's transformation in the beginning could have been a bit smoother. It looked a bit silly.

- Finally Haruto wears the trenchcoat!

- I like that the 'Copy' cut out the 'Please' part. It's too bad Rider belts have to spout lots of gibberish now; it was cool in Ryuki, Faiz, Blade: just one or two words at a time. But the more they talk each time the less cool it gets.

- Chizuru seems like a very cheerful girl.

- So Satochi's alter-ego actually is "Lizardman"? :redface2: What myth is he from?

- Poitrine Donuts? Are those vendors related to Poitrine?

This was a nice episode. I assume Lizardman is staying on for a while?