Kamen Rider Wizard, Ep 14 - "The Return of the Film Director"

The new Tendou Souji
FSoAI.png

Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 14
"The Return of the Film Director"
Writer: Junko Komura

As Haruto fights a familiar Phantom on a film set, Koyomi starts to think that she remembers some of the people involved in the filming

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/wizard/next/index.html

So adorable! I do wonder if it's fire-related, though. Haven't seen much of the episode yet to find out.

eta: nvm. I thought at first he was Haruto's.

Last edited:
Hey everyone remember the flashback where a random Phantom was about to Haruto when the White Wizard interceded?

Well, said Phantom is not so random anymore this episode!

Friendship and the Cosmos.
I didn't even remember that flashback but wow that's cool how they brought him back.

Nice stuff with the Wiseman and White Wizard this episode, one must wonder if they're related.

I'm more surprised that Kida wasn't writing an episode that debuted the Wiseman though. He hasn't been very interactive with the series, which hasn't hurt it too bad but it's a bit of a headscratcher for sure.

I'm more surprised that Kida wasn't writing an episode that debuted the Wiseman though. He hasn't been very interactive with the series, which hasn't hurt it too bad but it's a bit of a headscratcher for sure.

Probably writing the Hibiki novel.

Otaku University Student
Now that was a refreshing episode. Definitely not new, as evidenced by the Worms and such, but I like the 'is the monster still human' thing that they seem to be doing. Will the Phantom just bring the Gate to despair? Or will he actually finish the movie? Not to mention, there's some serious plot development going on here as we draw closer to the climax of the first half and to the mid-season upgrade. If the Wiseman is actually the White Wizard, could he be feeding Haruto all the upgrades to bait him into using more of Dragon's power? Hm...

Aronbafon
Subs have been out a few hours now.

The episode gave a bit of early Heisei vibe with the Wiseman scene. But it also raises a lot of questions.

>Wiseman pulls out the Blue Magic Stone.
[HIDE]
wisemanandhismagicstone.jpg
[/HIDE]
>White Wizard have the Cerberus Familiar lead toward the same place.
[HIDE]
whitewizardwithcerberus.jpg
[/HIDE]

Something about that feels quite fishy. Especially considering Wiseman's line.