Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

Oh they better not cut the length of W's first full featured film :shakefist
3D is just an annoying gimmick that gives me headaces!

By the way Shougo where can I find a larger ver. of your neat-o avatar? :anime:
 
Seriously, what's with 3D?! It's like I am watching the same film except I am wearing some crappy glasses for me to "enhance" my viewing experience!
 
3D is a way for theaters (and movie makers) to jack up ticket prices, more or less. I prefer films in 2D, the forced-focus is annoying to me as someone who likes to let her eyes wander around the frame.
 
Oh wonderful, this means lots of very obvious 3D moments. Get ready for Philip playing with a paddle ball!

The BLACK RX teams-up-with-himself thing was originally 3D, though I don't know if that qualifies as "movie" (Toei still says its one, anyway.) It sure qualifies as "awesome" though. Kamen Rider World was 3D as well, come to think of it.
 
Why?. Seems to be a step up from HD from what I've seen regarding the 3DTV I tested out a few weeks back.

Nope. Glasses are required for most of the tech.

As someone who already wears glasses, I don't need another set to kludge on top of it. Watching Avatar was quite annoying, and the Nvidia 3D monitors aren't much better.

So to answer your question, yes, I've tried it. No, I don't feel it adds much. Yes, I feel TV manufacturers are scrambling to provide some sort of new technology for people to buy, as they realize those with HDTVs won't be buying new ones for many years now.
 
Why?. Seems to be a step up from HD from what I've seen regarding the 3DTV I tested out a few weeks back.

Why? Because it is obnoxious and unnecessary. A movie in 3D isn't going to immerse me any more than a movie in 2D because I'm still looking through a window, distancing me from the action. The only difference now is that it's harder to focus on that action because of the obnoxious 3D effects. It needs to go away and never come back.

James Cameron is a GOD.

James Cameron can suck it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top