Kamen Rider W THE MOVIE 3D?

Not quite- a bunch of the Kamen Rider staff has ties to Power Rangers/Alpha Stunts. (Watch the making of Kamen Rider the First)

I wouldn't say a "bunch" -- Makoto Yokoyama directing the action of The First and Next, and Sakamoto directing some W. That's about it.

The more this fandom shits on Ultraman. I'll do it twice as much to Kamen Rider.

I wasn't trashing Ultraman, so chill out. I was poking fun at that title. Goofy movie titles aren't something limited to just Ultraman, either -- just ask Kamen Rider W.
 
I wouldn't say a "bunch" -- Makoto Yokoyama directing the action of The First and Next, and Sakamoto directing some W. That's about it.



I wasn't trashing Ultraman, so chill out. I was poking fun at that title. Goofy movie titles aren't something limited to just Ultraman, either -- just ask Kamen Rider W.

Ah, I thought there were a couple more, but, either way, Koichi directing this isn't out of nowhere.

Movie title: Begins Night

Toei: WE KNOW PERFECT ENGLISH!

"Beginning Night" is nowhere near as easy to say, or as catchy. Just go with "Hajimaru no Yoru" if it bothers you too much.
 
"Beginning Night" is nowhere near as easy to say, or as catchy. Just go with "Hajimaru no Yoru" if it bothers you too much.
It didn't "bother" me. It just sounded kind of funny.

Why not just Night of Beginings? (Wait, that might be too long to say in full English)
 
kamenriderwforeveratozg.jpg


kamenriderwforeveratozg.jpg


kamenriderwforeveratozg.jpg


kamenriderwforeveratozg.jpg


kamenriderwforeveratozg.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top