Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of Beast mode
I really miss seeing the Nazca Dopant. That person better show up again.

Kirihiko ain't coming back, but I wonder if Saeko isn't going to end up giving Isaka the Nazca memory. It's a powerful memory, she still has it, and Isaka is a crazy mofo who's already wearing Kirihiko's old clothes.

Speaking of Nazca though, this week's Dopant looks like Nazca on steroids.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
lol what? Look at the color scheme! Maybe the clip went to fast for me.

Nightmare dopant doesn't look remotely close to Nazca... You probably need glasses...

Brave Sound~
perhaps Kivat meant next weeks cause I'll admit, I had to rewind the preview for the next episode to make sure it wasn't Nazca

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
so the next next episode is the debut of Xtreme huh...damnit. I still want to see the other finishers we never saw and all of the combinations with the memory gadgets :disappoin

レイモン (雷蒙)
Nazca memory does not plug in to a skin port, but rather to a belt... So, if it was given over to someone else, the belt follows.
Oh, I see.

Isaka mainlines multiple Gaia Memories already. If they thought there was a good story in Isaka using Nazca, I think it'd end up in his hands. Saeko could really give it to him at any time.
And she barely cares about Wakana, like is she racist to her on something¿

"Training."
I do pretty much expect Isaka to end up getting Terror'd. Whatever Terror does, even with a Driver, that memory is enough to get Isaka to sit down and shut up. Whenever Terror deigns to fight the Riders, it's going to be completely awesome.

The Riders would probally die instantly if they touch Terror's poison field. In fact maybe only long range weapons can actually hit him. :laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
Nightmare dopant doesn't look remotely close to Nazca... You probably need glasses...

uhh..no. Today is Monday, so of course this week's Dopant is in an episode we haven't seen yet.

Plus, if i meant Nightmare dopant, I would of said nightmare dopant.

Why you thought, I would think that is what I want to know.

perhaps Kivat meant next weeks cause I'll admit, I had to rewind the preview for the next episode to make sure it wasn't Nazca

Yeees Shin. Thank you for giving room to trying to understand what I meant. :thumbs:

So yeah next episode's dopant accents are brown, not Orangy/Red like nazca. So..yea. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.