Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice post!!
And she barely cares about Wakana, like is she racist to her on something¿

I think it's just plain old sibling rivalry, myself. Saeko has to live up to her dad's high expectations while Wakana does whatever she pleases. I'm not sure Saeko really hates Wakana or wants her dead, but seeing Wakana unhappy clearly brightens up Saeko's day.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I think it's just plain old sibling rivalry, myself. Saeko has to live up to her dad's high expectations while Wakana does whatever she pleases. I'm not sure Saeko really hates Wakana or wants her dead, but seeing Wakana unhappy clearly brightens up Saeko's day.

Damn~, some "sister" she has.:disappoin

HEROW
With the initial scans, being blurry and only having a small picture in the page, I also thought it was probably an upgraded or mutated form of Nazca, because the color-sheme + blur + picture size does tend to fool people, plus the fact that it's fighting Double Extreme (since I kinda expected Nazca to have huge part in the ending set of episodes) and the fact that it has upgraded before made me lean on to the idea a bit. But when better scans showed up, I let go of the idea.

Some kind of Beast mode
With the initial scans, being blurry and only having a small picture in the page, I also thought it was probably an upgraded or mutated form of Nazca, because the color-sheme + blur + picture size does tend to fool people, plus the fact that it's fighting Double Extreme (since I kinda expected Nazca to have huge part in the ending set of episodes) and the fact that it has upgraded before made me lean on to the idea a bit. But when better scans showed up, I let go of the idea.

Now you see, sashi. I didn't see scans, besides W's Extreme form, because you know I've been late and out of it lately with W.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Anybody know what's this¿
24794192.jpg

二番目の翻訳者
It appears to be an original Kamen Rider short about how to fight Global Warming. It's set to be shown on screens in Japanese planetariums.

Status
Not open for further replies.