Kamen Rider W (Double) - Talk Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have to agree, it was a little rushed towards the end, but overall I'm satisfied with the epilogue. And really, I couldn't ask for anything better.
 
That was incredible! It's now my favorite series. I like how the beginning was used for the end. Had it been two parts, it could have been slowed down some to make it last a good amount and it would have been great, but regardless, that was a great ending.
 
Anybody noticed that Akira's sister looks a lot like Nana Akiyama in the early parts of Hibiki... :laugh:
 
Well, I thought the epilogue was just fine. Rushed? That's a bit subjective.

Seeing all the Sonozaki's all happy, that was marvelous. One last glimpse at Saeko and Ryubei.

Kuuga's epilogue wasn't boring, it just didn't have any fighting, which supported the whole theme of the series about how violence was bad.
 
Here's a question for you...

spoiler:
[hide]
How come they didn't show Shroud's face?
[/hide]
 
[hide]Like I said about many posts before this one in the rumors thread(50 posts maybe), the Philip revival was gonna involve a Wakana sacrifice at the minimum. Which is sad......she should have stayed 'til the end as well *sighs*[/hide]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…