Kamen Rider OOO - Talk Up Part 3!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Series hasn't ended, but I think that he pretty much has the "Most Likable Second Rider" award guaranteed.

I'm not sure about that, but he's definitely in my personal god tier of secondary Riders. He reminds me a little of Ren from Ryuki in that regard, a guy who can save scenes or plots that otherwise just aren't working for me.
 
I was trying out Ryuki last night. The entire time I was thinking 'I wish I was watching OOO.'

I realize this is scary, considering OOO is my least favorite rider series, so far :O_O:

I've heard that Ryuki gets better once more riders show up, so I'm not too worried about liking it more whenever I do settle into finally watching it the whole way, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…