Kamen Rider OOO Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude, you are so far gone it's not even funny. I really don't think you even know what an actual jerk is.

This is worse than ur Shinkenger rants.

A good remedy for you would probally be to avoid watching any shows done by Kobayashi. This way you won't be dissapointed by all of these "jerks".


This is exacally what will happen.
 

LazyCoconut is a "she" - dudette would be better... :thumbs:
 
I find myself wondering what the Henshin EFFECT will be, rather than the device used.

I mean, will it be some sort of nanomachine effect covering his body, will it be separate body pieces launched from a cannon or something and converging on his body ala a Sentai robot, will it be a three-minute sequence of him putting on like we had with G3....or will it be a briefcase that he puts a Cell Medal into, it turns into the suit, and he jumps into it ala GizmoDuck? :laugh:

(I'm hoping for the GizmoDuck one, just so that's clear )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…