Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

I think Wataru travelling back in time will not change the future at all.
It's all arranged that he will go back and the future will be played no matter what.He saved Taiga...but Maya will pass to Shima in the end i think.No difference at all.

I think this travelling is just another step to unveil the future,not changing it
 
I think this travelling is just another step to unveil the future,not changing it

That would be the only saving grace for what would otherwise be a time-wasting two-parter. Instead of erasing himself, Wataru ironically just moves along the story of his shamed existence.
 
Is there any chance that they're gonna use DoGaBaki Emporer form in the series in the last episode or something? I'd imagine that its stronger than regular emporer, and it could be just what Wataru needs.

I hate how they just got rid of the arms monsters half way through the series. Quite pathetic.
 
46話(1/4)
・テレビジョン
揃ってキバに変身した渡と音也は、キングを打倒。
渡は現代に戻り、太牙と相対する。
一方、音也にはキバに変身した反動が現れ始める。

・ブロス
キングと戦う音也を必死で止める渡。
これ以上、闇のキバになって戦えば命は無い。
しかし、音也は戦いをやめようとしない。

・ぴあ
渡は音也とキングと戦いキングを退けるが、現代に戻ってしまう。
男として強くなった渡は決着をつけるため、太牙に会いに行く。
そこで太牙は深央の死の真相を語るが・・・。

・ステーション
22年前の世界。
渡は、父・音也と共闘して、この時代のキングに戦いを挑む。
一方、現代では、太牙がキングに相応しくないと思い至った
ビショップが、かつてキバに倒されたファンガイアを復活させ・・・。

・テレビナビ
命を懸けてキングと戦う音也。
そんな父の姿を見た渡も必死でキングに立ち向かう。
やがてキングを倒し、現在に戻ってきた渡は、深央のような犠牲者を出さないために
太牙と決着をつけようとするが、そこに現れたビショップが、
太牙と渡に襲い掛かってきた。
 
i4mp35.jpg


Taiga becomes Dark Kiva!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top