Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Too bad there wasn't any signal for Wataru to call Nago-san to tell him he's in 1986 the first time Nago-san went first.
 
That endings good. But I think my ending should be better. I'll make this ending like from the movie "Frequency" featuring Dennis Quaid.

I loooove that movie! And as much as I hate using a plot device like the door of time to solve all the problems in the series, that would be a truly sweet ending.
 
HOLY ****! O_O wait wait...what about wataru...

You really wanna know?

[HIDE]In the present Nago is trying to defeat Bishop, in the past Wataru attempts to change his fathers fate by saving Otoya from a beserk Kiva armor. Otoya is slowly starting to overload and explode, Wataru transforms into Kiva, dark energy spews out of Dark Kiva's armor and explodes, Wataru uses the Hell's Gate on Kiva's armor to absorb all the energy into himself and stops the world exploding but in turn Kivat III and Wataru overloads and falls to the ground and dissappears from the world. Yuri goes to Otoya's side and Otoya tells her that he loves her. Kivat II starts glowing and a Golden Kivat splits from it, Kivat II tells Kivat III to watch Otoya's son before dying.

Maya gives birth to Wataru, and she takes Taiga to Shima so he can take care of him.

"The future can still be changed...."


In 2008 Nago using Ultimate IXA's power defeats Bishop, Nago does not die of using the Ultimate Mode because of his immense will power. Taiga tells Nago that "Maybe we can actually exist together now...sorry Shima.."

And Taiga dies.

Everyone wonders where Wataru has gone, and why he dissappeared.


The Blue Sky Association now exist as a organisation to keep Fangires and humans living together.

"Your dream can finally come true.."
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
Guys I just found out the title of the last episode!:

[HIDE]Kamen Rider Kiva Final Story: "Last Movement: It's actually nothing like your Fanfic Theory"

I kid, I kid.
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top