Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

I'm asuming this is how it's going to look in the show, and that annoys me since I'd prefer if it looked like a real weapon ,and then they gave it the toy treatment... like the Eye of Thundera
 
So is Rising IXA actaully going to fix the problems with IXA or is it going to be a poor mans empoeor form?

Just though about that eailer. I mean, i don't think Nago can get any more batshit insane.....or can he...
 
So is Rising IXA actaully going to fix the problems with IXA or is it going to be a poor mans empoeor form?

Just though about that eailer. I mean, i don't think Nago can get any more batshit insane.....or can he...

There's no real way to tell that from the toy catalogues, unless they give us that info in the bios for the characters.

We probably won't know what roll RisingIxa will play till it appears in the show.
 
49761.jpg

Anyone able to blow this pic up?.
 
More new pics- Sagark Belt, Saga, and DarkKivat Belt

DX Sagark Belt (you can see the little cobra monster, he's actually well hidden):

49774.jpg



Very small pic of SH Saga:

49775.jpg



DX DarkKivat Belt (Battonisei + Sillouhette of DarkKiva):

49776.jpg



I'm starting to think DarkKiva is "Castling Form", from the way he looks in the sillouhette.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top