Kamen Rider Kiva Episode Summaries and Spoilers thread

Maybe a Agito Trinity form kinda thing, the DoGaBaki forms useage is limited maybe? After the form is used up maybe until the 30s Kiva will use his default forms again, then in the 40s he gains a new form.
 
I don't think Dogabaki's form will be limited, although I am pretty sure we will be watching more of single use of Garulua, Bashaa and Dogga.
With the help of a friend, I managed to translate the summary for the next episode from the official site. This is what I got:
2008: During the fight with the Fangire, Wataru had this doubting feeling of some sort.Ixa made the full-force attack, however it failed.Mami faces off against SeaStar Fangire apparently. (For this I am not sure:Mami is telling Bloody Rose about Seastar Fangire.Bloody Rose says something like "This thing is here...".)
1986:So Yuri, in a date or something, bets the violin of Mami.and then it's mentioned that it's unnecessary to think like that". It's too much to think about, if you want to play, then think only of playing, that is simple guidance".

Ok, this is what my friend got, with quite good knowledge of Japanese.
 
Close-Up of EMPELOR FORM!

48326.jpg


This kind of confirms the concept-art like pic is Empelor Form.

Empelor will continue Kiva's moon motif, while Ixa's Rising Form will continue the solar motif.
 
Awesome.

Also loving the refrences to the words 'Emperor' and 'Impaler' in the name.

Y'know, Vlad the Impaler. The REAL Dracula.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top