Episode 1:

[hide]
1200785647348ys2.jpg
[/hide]

He's holding the violin in Kiva form. Guess he's actually him in the suit, unlike Den-O.

And are those all the Fangire behind him? I thought the butler guy was a seperate character?

He's holding the violin in Kiva form. Guess he's actually him in the suit, unlike Den-O.

And are those all the Fangire behind him? I thought the butler guy was a seperate character?

You may be right about the butler, but Garuru (Zanki) and Basher (the kid) are definately there.

I can of get the idea that the Fangires are a cross between moonsters and objects. Which is why we had a dragon+castle,werewolf+sword.gillman+gun etc.so the most important question is are we going to get neko onna and usagi onna? ;)

Now THAT'S what I call a purple dragon. LOL

MrMonk said:
The guy with the gloves is definitely Dogga's human form. But I'm not sure if that attire means for certain he'll be a butler.

Forever Knight said:
I remember last year everyone thinking Den-O's Gun Form would too, boy were we wrong. :laugh:
Well, the toy's already been revealed, so unless there's a great amount of detail I can't make out, it's very reminiscent of Titan.

Last edited: