Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tonight's episode was great:

Queen is Rook's babysitter and can destroy her own kind.

Did anyone but me was pleasantly susprised that bride was a fangire.

Queen destroying that fangire, the music, the atmosphere, it was.....perfect.

Otaru burning IXA to get megumi back on her feet was funny.

Megumi in wet swimsuit = :buttrock:

and what totally owned this episode was.... THE DOUBLE RIDER KICK!!!!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: I wonder if IXA and Kiva are going to work together now?
 
Maya is really cool, but then if she weren't I'd have gone to Toei and complained. :laugh:

I like Wataru's Otoya impression, more than Otoya himself even. Although, the latter finally got some good drama to get his teeth into this time, so it looks like he's finally going somewhere.

The double kick was really cool. What exactly dictates those giant Fangire though? The first time, the Fangire needed to amass all this energy and stuff. This one just sort of did it. Oh well, it led to some neat giant CG thing action.

I like how, even in an unmoving mask, IXA looked pissed at the end as Castle Dran flew off, leaving him behind.

And they got through a whole episode without going to the cafe!
 
Well,the wtf of the episode was the double rider kick and the gattai of Ixa and Kiva.

While I was watching that scene,I was gonna start shouting like a maniac,
 
checkmate four's queen! \^o^/ she's badass ... i like her :3

and double rider kick! \^o^/ .... my friends know me for saying...what about the rider kick? *cries* all the time.. or maybe that was only my sister XD soooo rider kicks make me happy :3

i like how megumi not being able to feel her leg was all in her head *sarcasm* >_< .... that was so... i dunno easy?

hmmm i think this was the first ep i noticed that they didn't used that stained glass effect when they switched from 2008 -> 80's .... have they done that before? ..that was what i always used as my "indicator" to tell me what time i was in.....

and i'm getting tired of the time play stuff already >_> kill off the rook and let the queen play already :3
 
The best scene in the episode:



( I need such a wallpaper :in love: )

Btw, is it me, or Mari ...erm, I mean Haga Yuria (:laugh: ) will be in the next episode ...in the goukon or whatever it is scene ?



Looks like exactly like her...:rolleyes2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top