Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good scenario! :D

But then, we will never get to see Nago´s face when Kiva´s true self is revealed. :P

And, I´m really looking forward to that moment, because I´m curious what Nago would do, what he might think afterwards - well, provided he won´t struggle Wataru right on the spot. :sweat:

Would the battle for his own life bring Wataru to fight Nago without any reluctance?
 
I want to see how Megumi will react. She really looked to be concerded for kiva after all kiva keeps helping and saving her left and right. Wait till she finds out why.
 
KIVA VS IXA

I hope before they hit each other, Kiva slips the Wake up feustle on to Kivat to use his finisher as a suprise.

IXA: I'm gonna F*ck you up with my kick!

*WAKE UP*

IXA: OHHH SHITZZZZ :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

Kiva: F*CK YOU!

*BAM!!!! IXA IS DESTROYED*

instead of oh shitzzzzz should nago say something stupid like "mommy" or "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" during that time it'll be funny but after what nago did at the end of episode 10 wataru is really going to kick the guy's @$$ so find that he can't sit down for a week!:laugh: wataru: i'll never forgive you nago! nago: what are you going to do about it kiva? Wataru: this "DARKNESS MOON BREAK!!" nago: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KABOOM!!
 
Last edited:
Let's divert from Kiva owning IXA for a moment and imagine a high-tier Fangire owning IXA. I'm getting Yu Yu Hakusho Season 2 (Sensui Arc) vibes here.

The season pretty much started with Yuri and Nago on the same wavelength of humanity's primacy and Fangires are trash (or in Yuri's POV "God's Mistakes" ). Same with Sensui, he was earnest in his role as spirit detective until he saw the Black Chapter tape which showed humanity's dark side made them actually worse than the demons he was supposedly hunting. This broke Sensui into the villain he will be in YYH season 2.

What I'm getting at here is a scenario that a high-tier Fangire will outclass IXA and mind-rape Nago that his justice is actually making him worse than the Fangires he's hunting. Given that the show is hinting that Nago needs the nourishment of his superiority complex to feed his fragile psyche, I'm thinking if this were ever to happen, it would break Nago completely to smithereens than any Rider Kick Kiva will inflict on him.
 
that's true Spade-san! I know this sounds off key but could someone please translate the Alteil.net site? I would like to see how the game plays
 
by seeing at the preview.. it seemed that it will be a draw..

kiva was on the ground as if he is fainting.. so is nago..

it really worries me that we can only see nago loses in the final few last episodes.. like kusaka.. lasted until the final 2nd episode to die.. and have yet to be defeated by faiz at all..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top