Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
L O L Dude, the wobbly shoulders are what make Kiva worth watching!! haha =P

The Kiva v. Ixa fight was epic. I just wish that Wataru woulda pulled out his Bassher fuessle, and kicked Nago's ass, 'cos his superiority complex is really starting to get on my nerves.

That whole Ixa malfunction makes sense and would explain why Nago seems like he's going a little nutso though... Hmm, maybe the Ixa malfunction is the first chain of events that sends Jiro as the first one into CastleDran.. o.o
Sounds interesting....

What I'm getting at here is a scenario that a high-tier Fangire will outclass IXA and mind-rape Nago that his justice is actually making him worse than the Fangires he's hunting. Given that the show is hinting that Nago needs the nourishment of his superiority complex to feed his fragile psyche, I'm thinking if this were ever to happen, it would break Nago completely to smithereens than any Rider Kick Kiva will inflict on him.
Maybe Nago has a brain disease of some kind. :laugh:
 
Did you guys realize that Kamen Rider kiva has gone hiatus on Tv-nihon? i mean they didn't release any episodes yet i mean TVN writers are missing? I hope the other subs group (order of Zeronos) will make the good subbing Kiva episodes........ Good job OFZ i mean order of zeronos.
 
Did you guys realize that Kamen Rider kiva has gone hiatus on Tv-nihon? i mean they didn't release any episodes yet i mean TVN writers are missing? I hope the other subs group (order of Zeronos) will make the good subbing Kiva episodes........ Good job OFZ i mean order of zeronos.
TVN has not given up on Kiva dude :redface2: >:(
They have to live life.
 
IXA's IXAllion bike is sick. I loved the clash between IXA and Kiva.... It was indeed as badass as I had hoped.

Seeing 1986 IXA with Jiro as the user had my JAW literally hit my fucking floor.

I'm so loving this series.
 
TVN has not given up on Kiva dude :redface2: >:(
They have to live life.

I know. but it hasn't released any episodes yet since a month. Maybe they're still busy to try renew the website, tracker site or something........ but i've watched till episode 10 already by order of zeronos for the time being.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( *logs off after he's get angry with me*
 
Well, as I told ya, T-N or someone has to continue, because I am not going to continue for 2009's Kamen Rider, so I don't think we're going to take over or anything. The problem now is that T-N's typesettor, zeldAIS-sempai is currently in the middle of his exams. He'll probably hyperclockup for ep 8-11, so don't worry.
 
Hyper_Zeronos You do such a great job and you do the one thing T-N has the hardest time doing, Get the subs out the week if not two or three days of the episode comeing out without falling behide. Dude it is a shame that you wont be doing it next year. Great jod man, and thanks for all your hard work.
 
Well, as I told ya, T-N or someone has to continue, because I am not going to continue for 2009's Kamen Rider, so I don't think we're going to take over or anything. The problem now is that T-N's typesettor, zeldAIS-sempai is currently in the middle of his exams. He'll probably hyperclockup for ep 8-11, so don't worry.

Dude, stick around. Who knows if we'll need a backup. I cannot wait for months for any sentai or rider fix. What you contribute is valuable, maybe you stay in touch with TV-Nihon do the shows they can't do right away. I'm sure someone here will flame me calling me ungrateful.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top