Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Destiny's Play was everywhere in 11! Although, I must say, that guitarist (Kengo?) didn't sing it very well, but that's just me.

Yeah, he's not the perfect singer (in real life too :laugh: ), but he has such a passion :sweat:

Oh, dear Kumiko, why you have to play such a dorky characters again ?!

Anyway, I'll look after him, 'cause believe me, the kid have a potential for great deeds and I hope he'll show it! :thumbs:

Btw, I really like the chemistry between him and Wataru (sorry Nago, nothing personal XD )
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one that noticed that ixa '86 only had one fessle. The rise up for his rider punch. And yes it looks like kiva gets rider kick, ixa get the rider punch.

I predict a double rider finisher where Kiva's Kick meets IXA's Fist...I mean, there is a reason they showed the punch as an uppercut.
That would be awesome.:buttrock:

Kiva vs Ixa battle was awesome. :buttrock:

Can't wait to see more on the next ep.

After watching a clip of the Kiva VS IXA battle, this is just what i wanna say: I HATE YOU NAGO >:(
My sis hates Nago too. She said, "Nago feels like he is a perfect man."

Will this could mean that the IXA rider system could be the bedrock for Kiva's Rider system but modified from Fangire D.N.A namely Kivat-bat and the other 3 kiva forms .

But the funny is that tha 86 IXA can only go in Save Mode, while the 08 IXA stays most of the times in Burst Mode. I Think that the IXA System will pass by the hands of Ramon and Riki too in 86, and will be that way that they will create the Fake Fuessels
Maybe that's the reason why Ixa have that fake Fuestles.

@HenshiNDUT_M11
Nice avatar! :thumbs:
Will you plz post a larger pic. Onegai....
 
Last edited:
and that new guy was ugly..kengo or something like that? XDD

Yeah and his singing was terrible. :redface2: But, he seems to be a nice guy. And Wataru was so happy to have made a first friend. :anime: Silly´s reaction to his first handshake was funny and that he had no clue about Rock. :sweat:

The band idea was great from the start! :buttrock:

But Nago indeed seems to slowly loose his mind, did he really had to ask Wataru to help him finding Kiva? :shakefist And, I really don´t like his fighting style. He seems to get more brutal on his opponent when this gets weaker, not really fair. Poor Wataru. :(

The earwig FanGire isn´t dead, is he? It seems that Jiro didn´t crushed his soul, only his body. And, that the FanGire who left the building after killing the IXA-Team was a rocker was very suspicious. :sly:
 
Last edited:
Yeah! :sparta!:
I can´t wait for next week, I´m curious if Wataru will really use the Rider kick on him ...
I hope before they hit each other, Kiva slips the Wake up feustle on to Kivat to use his finisher as a suprise.

IXA: I'm gonna F*ck you up with my kick!

*WAKE UP*

IXA: OHHH SHITZZZZ :O_O: :O_O: :O_O:

Kiva: F*CK YOU!

*BAM!!!! IXA IS DESTROYED*
 
L O L Dude, the wobbly shoulders are what make Kiva worth watching!! haha =P

The Kiva v. Ixa fight was epic. I just wish that Wataru woulda pulled out his Bassher fuessle, and kicked Nago's ass, 'cos his superiority complex is really starting to get on my nerves.

That whole Ixa malfunction makes sense and would explain why Nago seems like he's going a little nutso though... Hmm, maybe the Ixa malfunction is the first chain of events that sends Jiro as the first one into CastleDran.. o.o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top