Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this could mean that the IXA rider system could be the bedrock for Kiva's Rider system but modified from Fangire D.N.A namely Kivat-bat and the other 3 kiva forms .
 
Last edited:
For a second there I forgot he played as 2 different characters in Hibiki...
As Zanki in the serial and as Touki in the movie ^o^

but, Kusaka Masato has played 3 riders too, as Kaixa, Delta, and Faiz:anime:
Kenji Matsuda is much better, though:buttrock:


Actually, 4 riders. He also played Kamen Rider Scissors from Ryuki.

I just wanna know Jiro ends up in the fat dragon. :sweat:
 
Actually, about Jiro being IXA in '86, right when '86 IXA started to fight, I thought, "Oh crap, it's Garulu! I know it!" because he had Garulu's ferocious fighting style. Did anyone else notice that?
Also, Destiny's Play was everywhere in 11! Although, I must say, that guitarist (Kengo?) didn't sing it very well, but that's just me.


I was hoping that the IXA suit would look more retro, but it just looked like it was missing a few pieces instead. And yeah, Garulu using the system first was a mind bender. I'm also hoping that the new song Destiny's Play was preforming is going to be Kiva's second fight theme.
 
Well... Destiny's Play IS the actual Battle Theme xDD

But the funny is that tha 86 IXA can only go in Save Mode, while the 08 IXA stays most of the times in Burst Mode. I Think that the IXA System will pass by the hands of Ramon and Riki too in 86, and will be that way that they will create the Fake Fuessels
 
WTF? I cannot believe I was that far off on that. I just got a chance to look it up and it isnt him. But, they look exactly the same. My bad guys. I guess those HK subs quality video fooled me. Damn!
 
Dammit. I can't help thinking about the man (human form) who was killed by Ixa. WHO IS THAT GUY?!

Was he in any Tokusatsu shows? Help me! He looks sooo familiar....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top