Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
IXA's system is imperfect, even in 2008 it seems. Its still constantly getting updated. The current ver is Ver.X. WARNING DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED LIKE ALOT I WARNED YOU[HIDE]The system will put the user's body into harm if used too much or something.[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
IXA's system is imperfect, even in 2008 it seems. Its still constantly getting updated. The current ver is Ver.X. WARNING DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED LIKE ALOT I WARNED YOU[HIDE]The system will put the user's body into harm if used too much or something.[/HIDE]

Actully, spoilers...

[HIDE]The original version, the one Jiro is wearing, the character not Okamoto, error is that it harms the users body, the newest version error is that instead of tearing on the weavers body, it tears on the weavers mind, making them go mental.[/HIDE]
 
I'm backtracking on Kiva and watching it sober and I'm noticing that Nago is a pretty fucked up individual overall. I mean like eventually potentially at the level of Kusaka Masoto (Kaixa).

He still kicks ass though.
Yeah. Well, I really don't like his attitude. Like he's such a perfect person.

So from what i heard, Jiro is IXA ? If that so, thats friggin awesome :buttrock:

Now just looking forward to the subbed episode 10 ...
There's a subbed ep10 by OoZ.
 
Actually, about Jiro being IXA in '86, right when '86 IXA started to fight, I thought, "Oh crap, it's Garulu! I know it!" because he had Garulu's ferocious fighting style. Did anyone else notice that?
Also, Destiny's Play was everywhere in 11! Although, I must say, that guitarist (Kengo?) didn't sing it very well, but that's just me.
 
Last edited:
Am I the only one that noticed that ixa '86 only had one fessle. The rise up for his rider punch. And yes it looks like kiva gets rider kick, ixa get the rider punch.
 
Am I the only one that noticed that ixa '86 only had one fessle. The rise up for his rider punch. And yes it looks like kiva gets rider kick, ixa get the rider punch.

I predict a double rider finisher where Kiva's Kick meets IXA's Fist...I mean, there is a reason they showed the punch as an uppercut.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top