Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm backtracking on Kiva and watching it sober and I'm noticing that Nago is a pretty fucked up individual overall. I mean like eventually potentially at the level of Kusaka Masoto (Kaixa).

He still kicks ass though.
 
So from what i heard, Jiro is IXA ? If that so, thats friggin awesome :buttrock:

Now just looking forward to the subbed episode 10 ...
 
how much i wish kiva will kick nago's ass next week..

practically all user for ixa are jerks.. jiro is.. nago.. definitely..
 
I'm backtracking on Kiva and watching it sober and I'm noticing that Nago is a pretty fucked up individual overall. I mean like eventually potentially at the level of Kusaka Masoto (Kaixa).

The good (and tolerable) thing about Nago, is that he's clearly on the side of good. He just has a truly twisted sense of himself being perfect.

In fact, maybe he tries to deny his mistakes because if he did, he would have to admit that he was responsible for his father's death. (or something like that. My memory of the situation is hazy.)

Where as Kusaka.. well Kusaka was never clearly on either side and seemed to only be around just to torment Takumi. He lived to destroy Takumi for no reason at all. His lies were never solved and his treachery never uncovered. Takumi forever lived with the mental scars of Kusaka's bull ****.

Nago is just stubborn but is a nice guy in some respects. So I can tolerate him. But it does looks like he is following in the same vain as Kusaka. Maybe more Kusaka-lite
 
Nago is IXA.... Jiro is IXA... Which means Kamen Rider Kiva's Garulu form was once Kamen Rider IXA... Multiple users make my head hurt. :disappoin But as much as I hate the concept, this is actually a good thing on the writers' part because these backtracks to '86 would become boring without some Rider action. :169: (Am I the only one expecting ZX to pop up out of nowhere and start kicking Fangire ass with his ZX Kick? ): )

So far Nago doesn't seem much of a Kusaka-type of guy to me... He seems more like Kusaka and Houjo (Kamen Rider Agito) mixed together in the respect that he's on the side of justice, but thinks he's better than everyone else (Houjo) and is a big enough jackass to lead his father to his own death (Kusaka).
 
You know the ironic thing. there is a character in Kamen Rider Kiva named Jiro who was an IXA user and Jiro is also the name of the suit actor for Kamen Rider IXA.:eyebrow: Does anyone know where I'm going with this?:hmm:
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top