Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that made me curious ...

[HIDE]That one scene on the cliff, Wataru looked really sad, what happened there? [/HIDE]

[hide]he had finally realized what a bad person his dad was...and he was all sad cuz of it.... and he lost his confidence in his dad[/hide]
 
After todays episode I think it's very safe to assume that waratu's mom outlived otoya. I'm not sure why but i'm just going to go there anyone want to back my up here.
 
After todays episode I think it's very safe to assume that waratu's mom outlived otoya. I'm not sure why but i'm just going to go there anyone want to back my up here.

I'd have to agree with you. When Wataru was talking to ...meeeh what's his name...the master of the cafe?...newayz... he was saying that his mother said that his father was ...blahblahblah (too lazy to translate it all)... it sounds like his dad was long gone..and he never knew his dad... but grew up with his mom?
 
Nice EP, i really like the Kiva style of fightin. I noticed that those damned fangaias like to throw blows with the knees.

Wataru's dad, seems he was a bad motherfu**er...poor Wataru. The scene with the dog, twas cute. You know, the guy is not so bad as an actor
, seems to me...i'm likin him.
 
Nice EP, i really like the Kiva style of fightin. I noticed that those damned fangaias like to throw blows with the knees.

Wataru's dad, seems he was a bad motherfu**er...poor Wataru. The scene with the dog, twas cute. You know, the guy is not so bad as an actor
, seems to me...i'm likin him.
Yeah, Koji Seto is doing a great job at the moment :thumbs:

I do hope the Koji Seto Love would spread soon :anime:
 
So growl mon appears in episode 4? I've seen episode 2 and I'm liking the series so far. Going to just wait for subs on it, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top