Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be kickass if the mummy attachment for the bike also had an unlockable rider form so that it can be used as the first power-up.

Although I love Climax Form, it would be wise to not mash all the forms up together so that kiva's left arm is garuru form, kiva's right arm bassher form, kiva's chest stays as vampire form, and the visor Dogga form for the first power-up. It would look crazy cool and I expect someone to photoshop that one day but I'd rather have something original :)
 
*rofl* Yeah, I was surprised to when I read that. :O_O:
I mean, just imagine Kibat + Kivatbelt + Wataru get into a quarrel ... :laugh:
 
*rofl* Yeah, I was surprised to when I read that. :O_O:
I mean, just imagine Kibat + Kivatbelt + Wataru get into a quarrel ... :laugh:

Kivat constantly trying to bite the neck of female characters while the other monsters try to hold him down. :laugh:
 
Kivat constantly trying to bite the neck of female characters while the other monsters try to hold him down. :laugh:

:rofl: YEAH!
:thumbs:

... and poor Wataru-chan just standing there going all :O_O:

I bet Kivat had a lot of fun with Otoya, he was at least a womanizer too, right? :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Just a little something I found on 2chan, to keep the suspense for this weekend. I know I can't wait.

1201014327886.avif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top