Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little something I found on 2chan, to keep the suspense for this weekend. I know I can't wait.

1201014327886.avif

so cross Dressing is allowed in kids show. (Yeah i know Dekaranger)

That's a School girl uniform right?
 
*Image removed. No hotlinking, please*

Japanese schoolgirls wear sailor outfits as their uniform. There's nothing Japanese girl about it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like he's wearing shorts too, so they're either going for "period boy's clothing" or "a dude's version of a schoolgirl uniform." Which, intentional or not, is what the majority of the viewing audience will associate it with first I think.
 
Last edited:
At least we got Kenji "I'm so awesome I don't need to properly do my tie" Matsuda evening it out.

For some reason I think that look is going to get a lot of women.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top