Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Igadevil said:
It looks like they're now doing little after-the-show things like they've been doing for Sentai (thanks to 101fwy.net)

35th Anniversary File

Although judging by the audience, something tells me this is also to advertise the Kabuto movie, like they did with the "introduce the new Riders" segments that aired after Blade & Hibiki episodes before the movies came out. :laugh:

Kinda late to be doing an Anniversary File, but then again... this won't be too long due to the extended breaks Kamen Rider has taken throughout the decades. Nonetheless, it should be great to educate the Post-Ishinomori fans that haven't seen the wy Ishinomori did things.

Lurker
Kabuto 23 was good. The ep was nicely spilt between gatack battles and kabuto's. The preview of ep 24 looks pretty cool as well. The Sassodo vs The Bee,Gatack vs The Bee,and a double henshin from Tendou and Kagami into gatack and kabuto.

Aww come on, Rider Cutting is cool....

But then again, I love everything.

The episode wasn't as good as the last few. Not like I expected them to keep going with it though. :(

-Kamishirou just needs to hurry up and die.
-And omg, Kagami's Rider Cutting. :laugh: :laugh:

It seems now that there is more action. Its a good thing Kagami is still Kagami and the Zecter hasn't changed him(completly that is). Hiyori now knows that he's Gatack and get a few stuff about her past. But Like I said a long time ago, Did the kid really killed the parents? or was he just at the wrong place at the wrong time with her? And could it be that the meteor really killed them? Like I expected, Kagami is now having some grudge with Tendou because of Hiyori's parents death. But from the Promo for next episode, they ended up cool with each other. Oh and Rider Cutting is good too along with Kimashiro's Masked form thing at the end.Looks like the all the riders fight again, BUT Daisuke's not there. Again.

Oh and the skit at the end, was that suppose to be the tribute to the 1st rider series or a notice saying that they will like Bouken did?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Doggy Kruger said:
I think they need to get rid of the cutters on Gatack's shoulders... it looks so damn silly.

I thought it looks good on Gattack's shoulder, execpt the huge cannons on Gattack's shoulder (Masked Form). It looks so silly.

It looks cool tho. Episode 23 was pretty good. Loved Gattack in action. That was awesome.

Next episode, it looks AWESOME! Finally, Gattack and Sasword VS TheBee.

I WANT YAGURUMA BACK! :170: