Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

I liked the Original ZaBee better than this new one. I don't like how he does the boxing fighter fighting stance all the time during fight scenes.

The boxing stance is probably taken from Ali's famous saying "Dance like a butterfly and sting like za bee." ;)

Gatacks debut is so damn cool, now we had zecters that represent extreme end of "personality", the bee zecter that is so fickle and it can be used like almost by anyone and the gatack zecter which pummels and killed most of its partners candidates before choosing a dead/dying Kagami. And do you realise that gatack colours are the invert(se?) of Kabuto's. Kabuto is red with blue bug eyes while Gatack is blue with red bug eyes.

And if my japanese is correct (which probably not), did in the preview Kagami ask Kabuto something like "what do you mean Hiyori is the same as us" or something like that. Can anyone clarify?

It's Judgement Time!
MagnaMammoth said:
My speculation: He knows full well that Kamashiro is a Scorpio worm and is attempting to make him into a better person so his human side can conquer his Worm side.

But see, if Kamashiro is a worm there is no Kamashiro anymore. A Worm mimicks a host and kills the original. If Kama is a Worm then the real Kama must be dead. There is no "human him" or "his worm side". It's just the worm. But the personality, the emotions, and the memories of this human that the Worm mimicked are so great that it's dominating it's own host.

Again, ala Zero from Tenchi Muyo. That's how I really look at it. This Kama isn't real. If Jiiya knows he's a worm (which I doubt) then that would be messed up. I cant imagine a good humble butler serving a false "master". No matter how real he seems he isn't real. He isn't the real Kama. He's just a memory of Kama.

Unless, UNLESS this is a different type of worm. Like he was turned into a worm somehow and it is the real him.

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
"WALKING THE PATH OF KINDNESS...HAPPINESS SHALL RULE OVER ALL" :laugh:

Yeesh.

I like that though. It's so much better than your typical New-Rider attitude of "Im the best, stay out of my way or I will punch you and we will fight!"

I really like Kagami's attitude. He didn't fight Tendou, he didn't have a bad attitude. He was hesitant but he did his job. And I love how he did try to appeal to the humanity of the worm. I really liked that scene. It's a unique attitude for a new rider to have.

Mr. Kamen Rider
It looks like they're now doing little after-the-show things like they've been doing for Sentai (thanks to 101fwy.net)

35th Anniversary File

Although judging by the audience, something tells me this is also to advertise the Kabuto movie, like they did with the "introduce the new Riders" segments that aired after Blade & Hibiki episodes before the movies came out. :laugh:

Lurker
Igadevil said:
It looks like they're now doing little after-the-show things like they've been doing for Sentai (thanks to 101fwy.net)

35th Anniversary File

Although judging by the audience, something tells me this is also to advertise the Kabuto movie, like they did with the "introduce the new Riders" segments that aired after Blade & Hibiki episodes before the movies came out. :laugh:

oh come on,they could have done teamup.

Mad Skillz
Igadevil said:

35th Anniversary File

Sounds like it. So did this one start with the original show or just say that they're going to start doing them starting next week?

Resident Precureologist
Secondary theory on Kamashiro:
The "original" scorpio worm posioned him after killing his sister. This poison turns him into a worm much the same way that Kaido Naoyo was turned into an orphenoch by Squid. Because his immune system clocks up to fight, he doesn't remember anything about turning into the Scorpio Worm.

The Sasword Zecter knows when the fight becomes too much and abandons ship just before Kamashiro gets all wormy.

MagnaMammoth said:
The Sasword Zecter knows when the fight becomes too much and abandons ship just before Kamashiro gets all wormy.

Yeah, but also note that Kamashiro turns into a worm after he dose "Rider Slash" If that helps. cause the 2 times he did it, he ended up worming out.

Resident Precureologist
Wouldn't you say that a finisher like the Rider Slash uses up a lot of energy? Energy that could be better used fighting off the toxin in his bloodstream?