Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Well we see Yaguruma in the movie, hopefully that means something for the show, but until then let's just hope Kageyama get's screwed again like in episode 22 singing the birthday song. Is it me or does Kagami all of a sudden fight like an expert rider? Not even Tendou fought that good when he first transformed into Kabuto. Maybe becoming a member of ZECT requires more training then one would tihnk.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Kamen Rider Kumo said:
Well we see Yaguruma in the movie, hopefully that means something for the show, but until then let's just hope Kageyama get's screwed again like in episode 22 singing the birthday song. Is it me or does Kagami all of a sudden fight like an expert rider? Not even Tendou fought that good when he first transformed into Kabuto. Maybe becoming a member of ZECT requires more training then one would tihnk.

Yeah but we NEED to see him more in this show. Granted, Yaguruma is an fantastic character. He needs to come back and get rid of idiot Kageyama so Yaguruma can become into TheBee again. From what I've heard that Kageyama will die in the movie only.

ZroSentai said:
One month till we get Yaguruma & Daisuke back

...it seems almost too long to wait :disappoin

Ahh!! Speakin' of Daisuke... where is he now? I'd love to see all five Riders together to defeat the worms.

It's Judgement Time!
ForeverRed said:
Ahh!! Speakin' of Daisuke... where is he now?

thats what Im stressin yo! Daisuke had such a great couple episodes not too long ago and he was quickly shoved aside. I cant wait to see him back.

Kamen Rider Kumo said:
Is it me or does Kagami all of a sudden fight like an expert rider?

Remember, he had to put up with a lot the past episodes...he killed a worm with a machine bladegun, turned in to Thebee and killed more worms, killed another worm (with Tendou's help of course), being lectured by Sadakoro and then later Yaguruma, being bullied by Kageyama, almost getting killed by the ZECT Traitor (Shiro Kanzaki...lol), getting hit with Kazama's "Ultimate Make Up"...and then the topper Makoto betrayed him and tried to kill him...I'm sure those can be some possible reasons why Kagami is one motivated rider compared to the others, especially Tendou, who I also feel is "unofficially" training him in preparation for him to be Gatack.

GrnPsychoGarren said:
thats what Im stressin yo! Daisuke had such a great couple episodes not too long ago and he was quickly shoved aside. I cant wait to see him back.

THEY'RE GONNA KILL OFF GON...I MEAN...YURIKO!!!:sweat:

FreedomR8G6B1 said:
Remember, he had to put up with a lot the past episodes...he killed a worm with a machine bladegun, turned in to Thebee and killed more worms, killed another worm (with Tendou's help of course), being lectured by Sadakoro and then later Yaguruma, being bullied by Kageyama, almost getting killed by the ZECT Traitor (Shiro Kanzaki...lol), getting hit with Kazama's "Ultimate Make Up"...and then the topper Makoto betrayed him and tried to kill him...I'm sure those can be some possible reasons why Kagami is one motivated rider compared to the others, especially Tendou, who I also feel is "unofficially" training him in preparation for him to be Gatack.

...that's one incredible list of Kagami's triumphs and tribulations

THEY'RE GONNA KILL OFF GON...I MEAN...YURIKO!!!

:sly: DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ZroSentai said:
...that's one incredible list of Kagami's triumphs and tribulations

...I also forgot to list ep. 3 where Kagami got tackled and arrested by the police and in ep. 4 where a Worm posed as his brother Ryo.

ZroSentai said:
:sly: DON'T SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

...sorry dude...that's one of the things I can actually see happening in the series...why...it will result in an vengeful, uber-pissed Daisuke.:sweat: