Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

tiger_zord9

Kabuto is my first Kamen Rider series and I have to admit Im sold! What an awesome story, theme and characters. Ive been a ranger fan for years and thought it was about time I watched some toku, so glad I did.

I cried, I laughed and was on the edge of my seat right to the end. Just hope Den-0 is just as awesome now.

Sakurai

Am I the only who changes his damn mind on Tendou and Kabuto everyday?

One day I can seriously despise the serious and Tendou, but the next day (like right now) I think Kabuto is better than Faiz and Ryuki and Tendou is the best Main Rider EVERZ.

In my eyes he's not the best main rider ever but he definately is the most badass main rider in the new gen series. Kuuga? No... Agito? Eh... close. Ryuki? God no! Faiz? Nope! Blade? Too nice. Hibiki? Not a chance.

xin

a main rider wit tons of confidence ..to me it was a diff experience as ..other previous main riders start off as a rookie and earned their way from experience...so tendou was prety fresh and new idea ..

Sakurai

I just think it's the period of time.

Coming off such a lackluster Part 2 made Kabuto feel horrible in my mouth, make Tendou look like a horrible Main Rider and Hiyori still sucked.

But with the time difference coming over, I really am coming around again on Tendou being bad ass all the time, even if he didn't have really any development.

But Hiyori still sucks.

Horribly.

THAT will not change.

xin

Hiyori ? lol ...tat character suppose to be 'shy' and 'dark' ..so nothing could be done ..overalll i love Hana :p ...

xin

but i do fancy his rider kick ..mostly coz it does not resemble the old riders ...but later in the series ..the fly up and kick rider kick come out /.. i also fancy Gatack's rider kcik ..lol

xin

castoffridermovie3pcset.jpg

castt off ...movie riders lol ..

.desk

ok sry for bumping but i need someone to help me figure this out

[hide] how the hell did tendou escape from that pile of rubble near the end of the series to show up at the broadcasting station? [/hide]

wyyc

ok sry for bumping but i need someone to help me figure this out

[hide] how the hell did tendou escape from that pile of rubble near the end of the series to show up at the broadcasting station? [/hide]

Because he IS Tendou.

But no one really knows. Most probably the Hyper Zecter appeared of its own free will and saved Tendou, because no one else other than Kagami and some Zectroopers knew he was dying under a pile of rocks. The Hyper Zecter is the BIGGEST plot device ever. Kabuto was time travel done poorly. Anyway, it's just a minor plot detail, so don't pay much attention to it. Plus, the writers made him come back without explaining mainly because they couldn't come up with a good explanation, and also because making Tendou come back so mysteriously and dramatically adds to his mystique and makes him seem more awesome. Tendou HAS to live up to his reputation as the Man who walks the path of Heaven.