As Kiniki and Hioshi waited in the waiting room for the doctor to come out. Hioshi tried to lighten the moment, "So, Kiniki, I was thinking of my Oni Name. Hibiki! I take the H and the I and..." "Not now HIoshi, not now." Hioshi nodded, "Sorry..." "Its not you. Just.."
As the doctor came out, he had a smile on his face, "He will make a full recovery." "Really?! But how!" "No clue son. Your friend heregot lucky." "Thank you Doctor." Kiniki went back with Hioshi to the room, "What did you tell the doctor." "Mountain accident, HIoshi." said Kiniki, "Right..."
As they entered the room, Gaiki was already wide awake, "Hey guys" "Gaiki-san, how?!" Yelled Hioshi. Kiniki looked at Gaiki and smiled, "Gaiki-san.." "Kiniki." Gaiki looked at Hioshi, then Kiniki, "I need to tell you both something," "Yes, Gaiki?" "I can no longer become an Oni." "What?!" "The only reason I survied is a ancient seal that the ONi's use. What it does is save an Oni from death. But there is a consequence, it takes all your Oni power to use the seal. My father taught me up. I used the seal long ago when you became a Indvidual Oni, because I was getting old. Now that I used it, my powers are very weak."
"Gaiki=san! Why would you do that?!" "For you Kiniki, cause I always wanted to help." "Gaiki-san...Now what? You cant henshin at all?" "I could..." "Thats great!" yelled HIoshi, "But, i would die. Because I would use my remaining life energy to do it." Kiniki banged his hand against the wall, "I am sorry Kiniki." Kiniki walked around the room, thinking of what was next. He sat down and put his face in his hands. He looked at Hioshi, "Hioshi, this world needs a Gaiki, you agree?" "Yeah of course." "Then, my plan is to still have myself and Gaiki train you." "Okay...." "Train you to do something I was too weak and not worthy enough to do." "Kiniki, what are you saying?!" Gaiki smiled at Kiniki, realizing what he was saying.
"Hioshi, will you inherit my name, and become Gaiki." Hioshi's eyes widened, "Really??" "Yes." "You are ready Hioshi." "Yes! I accept! I am Gaiki! I have an Oni name. I am going to become a.." "Shh. Your breaking my ear drums."
Gaiki was relased from the hospital that night. They returned to the Cabin. "Where did Tanki go?" asked Gaiki, "Who is that?" asked Hioshi. "Don't know. And Tanki is another Taiko Oni." Kiniki went outside, and saw a disk animal. He picked it up, "This isn't mine?" He put in on his Henshin Onsa and turned it, "****. Gaiki! Lets go....oh..."
Gaiki put his arm on Kiniki, "For now,my name is Kiba-san." "Ga-Kiba. I can deal with that." "So does that mean I am Gaiki?!" "What you say, Gaiki-kun." "Yes!" "Where is it?" "Down the hill. Not far. So Gaiki, wanna fight?" "Really?!" "You learn from experience."
Kiba handed the new Gaiki his Henshin Onsa, "Good luck, Gaiki." Kiba layed back on a chair, "I will make soup in a little Have fun." So Kiniki and the newly Gaiki went down the hill and saw Tanki, "Ready?" "I have been my whole life." Kiniki hit his Onsa off a tree, as Gaiki flicked it. They raised it to their heads, creating a symbol, as Green and brown flames covered Kiniki, and blue and black flames covered Gaiki. They slashed at the flames relaseing them and they became Onis.
"This is so cool!!!" "Don't get too cocky." Kiniki took his Ongekibo Rokusho from behind his back and started running at the Makamou, as Gaiki took his sticks from behind his back, "What are mine called?" "Ask Gaiki." Then, the Houji and Dime came, "You are...Oni" "In the flesh!" said Gaiki, "Gaiki take those two. I am going to help Tanki."
"Huh?!" The Houji and Dime transformed and Gaiki smirked, "Lets fight." Gaiki started attacking them as Kiniki ran at the Makamou. He jumped on top of it and started beating it to death, "Yo! Thanks for the help!" Kiniki took out his taiko belt and placed it on the Makamou, he raised his sticks, "Ongeki Da Hissatsu Hitchū Kata!!"
He beat and created a pure sound that destroyed the Makamou, then, Kiniki heard Gaiki yell, "Ongeki Da Funkotsu Saishin!!" he beat the Dime to death, as the Houji ran. Kinik ran over to Gaiki, "Where you learn that?" "Gaiki taught me it. " Kiniki laughed, "What a sly dog." Kiniki looked at Tanki, "You can go back to what you usely, whatever that is. Thanks for the help." Kiniki and the new Gaiki went back to the cabin, as Kiba, the old Gaiki made soup. "EAT UP!"