[GAME] Kamen Rider Gaim: Warring State of Mind

The Wind Of Justice
"The other street rider gangs, will most likely be after the belt." James thought. Knowing that many people, were watching which means, the need to even the odds has increase once more. "Tell your leader Crow I said hi." James said to a Red Baron member. James got back on his motorcycle heading back to the hammerhead's base, while on his way there he decides to stop at a restaurant. Parking his motorcycle outside of the restaurant. "Looks like the Hammerhead leader is here" the owner of the restaurant said. The restaurant has a relaxing feel to it, like you feel at home here.

"I will have a soda and a sandwich" James having decided what to order. The owner goes to the kitchen, preparing the food and drink. James while is waiting, a familiar man sits next to him. "Your sandwich and soda is ready James." The owner place his order on the table. Picking up his soda to take a drink, he turns to face the familiar man.

"What are you doing here Lock dealer?" James ask. The Lock dealer takes a menu, getting ready to order a ham sandwich.

"I am just here to get something to eat." The Lock dealer replied.

"I will do business with you the next time we meet." James said

"Well I got to go see you later." James got up from his seat.

Last edited:
In his office, Alexander was looking at a computer screen revealing the listing of the other six Sengoku Drivers and their assigned Lock Seed. The Drivers that had the Orange, Banana, and Budou Lock Seeds, respectively, were highlighted in orange, red, and green to reveal they had been received by 3Gs, Red Barons, and Dragon Rush. "Hmmm... So only the Durian, Donguri, Matsubokkuri Lock Seeds and their Drivers need to be sold." He then leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his black hair. But with only five gangs, he thought, To whom should the sixth Driver go?

His thoughts, though, were interrupted as his screen was suddenly replaced by the face of one of his researchers. ["Director, we've found a crack down in Midgard. There was an Invess that managed to escape, but we have the area surrounded so it can't get far."]

Alexander nodded as he got up, grabbing his Lock Seed and Sengoku Driver. "Right. On my way." He then put his Sengoku Driver on his waist, the left side of the face showing a white and lime green design of an armored shogun. Holding the Lock Seed near his face, he pressed the button, opening the top.

MELON!

"Henshin..." He said as a crack unzippered in the air above him, causing a lime green ball of armor to appear above his head as he was suddenly in a white armored bodysuit. He then put the Lock Seed onto his Driver, locking it in.

LOCK ON!

Next, he slid down the yellow knife-like switch, cutting open the Lock Seed.

SOIYA!

The floating ball of line green armor then slid down, covering Alexander before it unfolded into the full set of lime green melon-themed armor.

MELON ARMS! TENKA GOMEN!

Alexander now appeared to be in white and lime green melon-themed shogun armor. He carried the Musou Saber like Gaim but also carried a large green shield known as the Melon Defender. He was now Armored Rider Zangetsu. He then grabbed a black Lock Seed with a red rose on it. Opening up the Lock Seed, it turned into a red motorcycle called the Rose Attacker. Hopping onto it, he rolled into his elevator down to Midgard to rendezvous with the Yggdrasil response team currently trapping the Invess.

is Mayor of Farmville
While Claire and the others, the lockseed dealer included, were busy with cleaning the Dragon Rush base, a young man wearing particularly loose clothing, as well as a beanie, rushed in. Identifying the young man as one of her "runners", Claire immediately stopped mopping, and rushed over to meet him.

"What's going on, Jinpei?" Claire asked the panicked young man.

"Ten Invess are on a rampage in the square. 3G's leader has stepped up to do battle with them on his own!" Jinpei replied, his answers coming in wisps as his breathing continued to be ragged.

At once, a look of concern came over Claire's face. The fears she had about the whole deal with the Invess finally came true. Deep down, she knew that the Invess had the possibility of going on a rampage, though she went ahead and adopted the Lockseed system for the group. Looking to the rest of the team, each member gave her a nod, as if to acknowledge her going over, even if just to investigate. Upon gaining a silent agreement from the others, Claire immediately dropped the mop she had been holding, and quickly rushed over to the motorcycle she used for races, wanting to get to the scene as fast as possible. Revving up the engine, Claire gunned the engine, the rear wheel screeching along the pavement as she sped off to the scene.

Tch...I was afraid of this. But I already made the decision to go all-in with this. Xiuquan...please watch over me.

The Lockseed dealer, glancing over to watch Claire speed off, merely smirked as he stopped cleaning the base's windows. Heh...whatever she sees over there, I am sure it will make her want what I'm offering... he told himself inwardly, quietly leaving the base with the window cleaner in tow.

Lurker
((alright starting from Gatack's ,yes im still calling him Gatack thats how I roll, above post we are back on track))

Claire would arrive to see not a single Invess left, all defeated due to the combined efforts of the present Street Riders, though quite a bit of credit going to the young man in armor holding ten locks in his hands. "Came to help in the fight Dragon Lady? You're a little late." he said as he removed the lock from his belt and cancelling the transformation, revealing the face of 3G's leader once again. "Guess they might need a little help with the cleanup though." he told her before he casually strolled off with a rather confident strut.

That evening the members of 3G partied harder than they had in a long time. The loud music from 3G's garage could be heard from quite a distance. Some may have been annoyed but after what they had seen they were in no position to go and make trouble.

Before he went to bed that night he received another text on his phone.

I take it you're satisfied with the new product, well I have more goo news for you. That fancy belt buckle of yours has a fringe benefit of sort. Put simply, the more you win the more you find your bank account growing. Enjoy

-Lock Deal N.​

-----

The next day......

3G was really in full force today, their morale boosted by the incidents of last night. While not making full on incursions into the turf of the lower ranked groups they seemed to be enjoying being the aggressors against the Barons for once.

Most worked in pairs for security but Alex was going it alone for once, and was quick to show how his belt and armor outclassed the semi holographic Invess. Alex was appearing all over the Acer report and didn't seem at all shy. It was a damn good day and he was feeling invincible both in and out of the armor.

Sweet Sweets
As soon as day broke, Priya got out and about, eager to find the lockdealer to find out more about these belts. However, once she was out of her HQ, Priya slowed down a bit and didn't think she should just dive right in to getting one of those belts after all. For one thing, what if there was some catch to them? Like, huge interest payments or other sorts of financial traps? The last thing she needed was to be in debt again.

"The current facts are that Alex guy has armor that uses lockseeds to make him fight the Invess personally...also...he's never actually met me. Only the Dragon Rush and Hammerhead leaders know about me...I like to steer clear of the Barons for now, so he shouldn't know...Hmm..." As she turned over the plans she could use, she brought out another lockseed, a Himawari one this time, and played with it again, like she was with a different one at the base.

It then dawned on her. She looked at the lockseed in her hand and left it open, causing a crack to open and a elementary Invess jumping through it. This plan...oof...it could backfire and I could end up hurt...but...if I play my cards right... She then closed the lock, sending the Invess back for the time being. "First though, I need to get a little further away from HQ, so he doesn't get suspicious..." She then headed out, sticking to some shortcuts and back alleys her brother knew around here so she wouldn't be spotted by anyone she didn't want to see for the moment.

The Wind Of Justice
"I need to plan this out first." James on his motorcycle having just, arrive at the Hammerhead's base. Two Hammerhead members come up to him. "Boss how was your Trip." James stand still in silence for a while. "Well the talk with Red Baron didn't work out." James said as anyone can tell he was quite disappointed, with the result of the meeting with Crow. Losing the chance gain a powerful ally, have just put the hammerheads in a bad position. Having to defend the base to prevent, anyone from taking the territory. "We will have to just wait it out." James wants to see what kind of action, the other Street Rider Gangs will take.

Right now 3G has the upper hand, with their leader Alex being the reason. "Will we work together to take out 3G, or take each other out." He assume that the cost to gain a belt must be high. "Is it worth the risk to use, what left of our income to gain a belt." James thought to himself. A Hammerhead member poke him from behind. "Boss what are we gonna do now?" James turns to face the Hammerhead member. "I want all of you to be on the lookout." He commands the others, to watch out for any possible attacks.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
Kouichi sat at the bar in the Red Baron's base as his members argued amongst themselves about who was to be blamed for their embarrassment. Joey, who's been silent and simply observing the arguments walked over to Kouichi's side.

"Crow, what are you going to do about this?" he asked.

Kouichi turned around. "Shut up!" the room fell silent. "Don't you know why we lost last night? We were too rash. Brandishing these Lockseeds as if they were our real strength. Back there, didn't you get a good look at what true power was!?" Crow's words filled the room.

"Then aren't you just as weak? You couldn't even do anything besides let that 3G leader take all the Glory!" peeped Leo, a new recruited member.

Crow's face turned furious as he walked over to Leo, who cowered, as if he was going to be attacked, but Crow stopped and asked "Then why don't you kill me? Let's see you produce better results than I have. Do you have what it takes, Leo? If not, then know your place." Crow said.

"Then please, tell us what you're going to do, at least?" Joey said.

"Get equal. I'm going out for a bit, for now, just stay alert and guard our base." Crow answered.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouichi walked out of the Red Baron's base, frustrated.

"Handling these "goons" was much harder than I thought it'd be, and having so little time... If anything, I need to attain power on the same level as that 3G leader..."

He pulled out his phone, then dialled the Lockdealer's number.

"It's me, I'm coming over to your office."

Kouichi put down the phone, got on his bike, then revved the machine and headed towards the Midgard district, where his Dealer's hideout was.

is Mayor of Farmville
Meanwhile, at the Dragon Rush base, Claire sat by herself, gritting her teeth profusely at the painful memory that was the day before. The words spoken to her by Gaim Guard's leader, Alex, continued to echo in her mind.

"Guess they might need a little help with the cleanup though."

Damn it....damn it all... she thought, her pride seriously injured by such a condescending statement. Unbeknownst to her, two of her runners have been observing her from afar, and are whispering among one another.

"Claire's been seriously bumming all day," the first runner told the second, keeping his voice low enough for the other person to hear. "Can you really blame her? that d-bag from Golden Gaim Guard essentially insulted her at the site of the attack. Hell, I wanna raise some hell at the Gaim Guards' base. I want to do it for Claire," the other runner said, keeping his voice low enough for the other person to hear. Looking back at Claire, the two runners watched her get up and leave the base. However, the two young men were somewhat startled as Claire stopped, speaking in a rather loud voice.

"I know you two are hiding there. You two better forget about raising hell against Golden Gaim Guard. What transpired yesterday is between me, and 3G's leader. Nobody acts on my behalf, got it?!" she told the two runners, both of which responded with a panicked "YES" before leaving themselves. Claire remained standing, shaking her head somewhat.

Honestly...I appreciate and treasure the loyalty the guys have for me, but...that insult was for me alone. I will deal with 3G's leader when the time is right. For now...I better get a sandwich... Claire told herself, proceeding to head for the cafe.

A simple passerby...
Having just stopped by the Dealer's office again, Kouichi held the Sengoku Driver in his hand along with the Banana Lockseed.

"So this is the power I was looking for..."

---------------------------
43 minutes ago...

"Sengoku Driver?" Kouichi.

"A High powered utility belt allowing you to enter the game, just like that 3G leader. And don't worry, I'll even throw in a Lockseed for free too." The Dealer smiled.

"For free?" Kouichi asked.

"Yeah, it's something I was planning on giving you awhile back anyways... just didn't see a great opening for it to run loose just yet... but with a guy with your kind of thinking, I figured you might be able to put it to some good use." The Lockseed Dealer said.

"What are you up to this time?" Kouichi asked.

"Man, it's nothing. Just take it. Don't you want to teach that 3G brat his place?" The Dealer grinned, knowing he had him.
---------------------------
Now.

Kouichi pulled up his tablet and placed his fingers on the board, opening up the Street Riders ranking list.

"The Gang most likely to be able to acquire a Sengoku Driver after this kind of reformation in the Invess Game would be the Dragon Rush..." Kouichi slid his finger on the Dragon Rush's page, then looked at their leader's picture. "Although the possibilities are still pretty low, I need to make sure anyone else who's going to try and attain the Sengoku Driver as I did also have the same goals. So to start... I need to lend a hand before it all gets too messy." Kouichi looked at the Kiwi Lockseed in his hand.

"Claire Griffin. She'll become a key player in my army... Establishing a treaty with her now will only give her all the more reason to get in Gaim's way for me later." Pulling out his phone, and now acting as Crow, he dialled the Dragon Rush's Leader's number.

"Can you come meet me at a warehouse in the Midgard District?" Crow spoke with a smooth voice, hiding his mischievousness.

Sweet Sweets
"Aaaah! Someone, help me!!" Priya shouted, running away from an Invess that was totally not hers at all. Of course not. This is demeaning in a way...but, if I'm lucky, maybe that Gaim leader will show up... She remembered her brother telling her where he thought their HQ was, so she made sure that she would run past it, hoping to get their attention. Of course, this plan would bust if one of the other teams responded before Gaim, or if Alex did know about her somehow. Still, this was better than getting into a potential bad deal by getting one of those belts before she knew more about them...