[GAME] Kamen Rider Gaim: Warring State of Mind

Lurker
"GOOOOOOO MORNING VALHALLA CITY! This is DJ Acer bring you the latest updates from down below in Niflheim disctrict." That was what was seen and heard on television screens across the city as the first of several street rider broadcasts seized the airwaves. The broadcast was made in a somewhat illegal fashion as it literally hijacked the airwaves, but with it's popularity, and wide range of fans the authorities, plenty of which were fans themselves, were more than willing to look the other way when it came to that sort of thing. "As usual 3G and the Red Barons are locked in a stalemate." he said as logos representing the two gangs appeared on the screen, each on the opposite of side of a map of Niflheim, with the areas marked with orange belonging to the GGG and those marked with red belonging to the Red Barons. Each seemed to have the same about of space, with the flashing areas representing diputed chunks of territory that had been frequently gona back and forth between owners from Invess battles. "These days it seems like every time one group gains a piece of territory, the lose a piece to the other group. As strong as they are they are getting a little dull to watch these days. Thankfully though we have three other gangs to watch!" Three more logos appeared around the map, one representing Dragon Rush, another representing Black Flag and the third representing the Hammerheads. "Black Flag is either brave or just crazy, harassing both the Hammerheads and Dragon Rush, considering where they are at the only way to go is up and they seem to know it. The Hammerheads on the other hand seem to be playing it safe by turtling up in their turf, targeting folks they know they can beat in order to aquire more locks to challenge the bigger groups with. Right in the middle is Dragon Rush who are in an interesting position, above the Hammerheads and Black Flag but below thee Red Barons and GGG. Personally I think we should keep our eyes on Dragon Rush to see what they will do. Will they stomp out the smaller gangs? Will they make a truce with them to nail the bigger ones? Will they attempt to team up with the larger ones?" The tv switched off as Alex watched in frustration, barely holding back the urge to put the remote through the screen. It was bad enough that him and the rest of the group were in the spot they were in, didnt need that loudmouth reminding him of it. Wasnt helping matters that he was giving the enemy ideas to use against them. He glanced over at the display case where the group kept their lockseeds when not in use, it was practically empty at this point as most of the members needed two or three on the likely chance that a Red Baron jumped them. Considering they tended to fight dirty carrying multiple locks was necessary, and going lockless was dicey as sometimes the challenger would "accidentally" drop their lockseeds. It was getting tougher to be a member of this group, an even more so to be the leader. Today he needed his members armed and all over, he needed to keep the rest of them busy while he attended to some business.

As he put his coat on and snuck out the back way of the garage and into the alley he checked his cellphone for the time. So far he was on schedule to meet with the lock dealer who contacted him about this so called "game changer". He was more than a little sure the guy was full of **** and trying to make a quick score, but with things being the way they are now it was at least worth a try. Finally he made it to the meeting place where moments later a man in a black business suit arrived, a briefcase in his hand.

"You're the leader of that Gaim gang right?" he asked

"Yeah thats me, so whats this about a gamechanger that you mentioned?" he asked

"Right to business huh? Guess some of you kids down here are smarter than others." he said as he set down the briefcase down and opened it. "Well take a look at this..."

------

Meanwhile elsewhere...

BATTLE START!

Those words rang out from the lockseeds two combatants were holding, one of which was from GGG and the other from the Red Barons. The Red Baron member held six lockseeds, three in each hand, the GGG member had just four lockseeds, three c ranked and one be. As a boxing ring like formation of light appeared between them as two rips opened besides them, from each rip came a group of Invess, equal to the amount of locks each were holding.

The GGG member took a deep breath, he knew his job was less about winning and more about taking the heat off of Alex until he could take care of what he needed to. At least he had a new lock to help with the job.

Spectators crowded around, watching eagerly as the Invess duked it out. Some were just passerby, others were from other gangs and some were just there to record whatever happened to post the footage online later.

((alright folks do whatever for now.))

The Wind Of Justice
At the Hammerhead's base James sat on a chair watching TV. "looks like GGG and Red Baron are at it again." James said to the others, Turns off the TV looking at his team before asking Luis on the phone.

"So how are we doing in lockseeds" James asking Luis

"We are not doing too well leader" Luis replied

"I am gonna be out for a while".

"Call me when something big happens" James ends the phone call

James thinking to himself "lf I can get the Red Barons to lend, a helping hand I will be able to even the odds." He head towards the Red Baron's territory, planning on meeting their leader Crow.

James stands up from his chair put on his jacket walk, towards the open door. Heading out to make a deal with, Red Baron's Leader to even the odds. "While I am out make sure to gather more lockseeds" Giving lockseeds to each member making sure they are ready for a Invess game. "I want all of you to form a group of three just in case if something were to happen."

"Also keep a eye out for those Black Flag goons."

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
"The battle's started, Crow." Joey spoke over the phone as he observed his fellow goons of the Red Baron battle against the little bugs from GGG.

"Keep them like that, I'm busy right now." The man who was once Kawaguchi Kouichi replied.

"Look, I know you don't really like the idea of being leader, but can you at least be on the spot so our "goons" won't have a reason to come at you later? Remember, the previous leader didn't give two shits about what happened to the team-" Joey complained, holding a slingshot and a rock in it, already preparing to aim at one of GGG's weaker members.

"That's only if they have the power to take me down. Strength without idealism is just brute force."

"You sure speak with confidence." Joey, who stopped aiming his slingshot and decided that he didn't need to bother as much, just like his leader.

"That doesn't mean you should stop doing your part. I've got to go for now, I'll call you with what to do later. Bye." Kouichi hung up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yggdrasil..." Kouichi, now known as Crow, leader of the Red Barons stood on the balcony of a really tall building in the Midgard District as he observed the Yggdrasil tower from afar with his binoculars, his red eyes clearly observing the timing and routine that the guards had positioned themselves around the tower.

"I'm going to crush you, and whoever stands in my way, I'll crush them too... But what I need... is the power to see it through..."

His phone rang again. Kouichi picked it up.

"Lock Dealer, huh? What do you want?"

"????????????"

"That sounds like it could be fun, I'll be right over."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just brute force, huh? Well... I guess that's fine. As long as it gets the job done, right?" Joey, as he slings a rock at one of the GGG member's Lockseed, knocking it off their hand.

"Oh! Seems like I got one of their highest ones!" Joey, laughing.

Last edited:
"...And thus, I believe this purchase of the Coney Energy, Ltd. will not only be of great benefit to Yggdrasil Corporation, but to all of Valhalla City."

As soon as the black haired young man standing at the end of the table finished speaking, the board members began to clap their hands as Alexander Caesar left the meeting hall, loosening his tie. In his hand, he carried his briefcase as with his other hand, he felt for the rectangular device and the special Lockseed he carried in his inside coat pockets. Looking to his secretary who walked beside him, he said, "Make sure the papers for the deal are finalized before tomorrow afternoon. And make sure everyone knows I will be indisposed until this evening." She nodded and walked off, leaving Alexander on his own when they got to his office.

Once he was alone, he pulled out a special book from his bookcase, opened the book to a special page that was actually a hand reader. Placing his hand on it, the bookcase slid open, revealing a secret room. Inside, Alexander changed out of his suit and into a white and gold riding suit. Looking at the monitors, he saw the actions of the different Street Rider gangs. "Those kids have no idea what they're playing with. Putting on his identity hiding helmet, he grabbed his Sengoku Driver and Melon Lockseed out of his suit jacket and put it in his leather jacket. Hopping on his motorcycle, he put it into his secret elevator that traveled all the way down Bifrost Tower to the Nilfheim tower. Today was a special day, and he wanted to examine it up close. Taking out his cellphone, he called up his Lockseed dealer and said, "It's time..."

Sweet Sweets
To say Priya was getting angry with Black Flag's lack of progress as of late would be an understatement. Sure, she cared for her group, but that didn't mean she wouldn't berate them if she felt they deserved it. She wasn't the one that got the group into the Invess battles, but she was stuck with it and wasn't going to let this be another marred part of her life.

At the moment, she was talking with one of her lieutenants about his lack of progress. "It doesn't really fill my heart with confidence when, out of the 3 battles we've had lately, we've lost two of them!" The Lieutenant tried to be optimistic on the one battle they did win, however. "Y-yeah...but we got a C-Rank lockseed in the battle we did win!" He brought up the Matsubokkuri lockseed to get this point across.

Priya then snatched it out of his hand. "Maybe, but we still can't lose battles more than we win! Ugh..." She then started to think, playing around with the lock by opening and closing it, as some people were known to do. "We need something...some kind of equalizer..."

is Mayor of Farmville
While some of the groups were either embroiled in battles, or conferring amongst themselves for the next move, activity was abound inside the garage Dragon Rush called their home. However, this particular activity would probably surprise most, as the members, as well as their leader, Claire Griffin, went about with cleaning the place. Claire herself was preoccupied with sweeping the floors. The other members, though a few were none too pleased with the activity, proceeded to help out anyway by wiping off the dust, as well as throwing away stuff that could be considered trash at that point.

As the entire group went about with the activity, one of the members of Dragon Rush, who carried a bundle of old racing magazines, went up to a fellow member. "Ya know...I still don't get why Claire wants us to do this," he griped to the other member, who was wiping the dust off of the motorcycles that they used back in the day. "Well...sometimes some of the rival gangs come knocking on our doors. Keeping our base clean shows them that we don't mess around. That, and Xiuquan always told us to keep our home clean, dude. Besides. Claire does her best thinking whenever she does something mundane like clean. She's probably planning our next move right now, as we speak," the other member replied, going back to wiping down the motorcycles.

Having noticed the two converse amongst themselves, Claire smiled slightly as she sighed, taking a moment to rest from sweeping the floor. Well, some of the boys are eager to get their meat hooks on the Red Barons, or even 3G, but...It might be foolhardy to just up and take them on. Not just with our current level of strength, but...every time we made a move to engage either group, Black Flag always showed up and tried to blindside us. Maybe I should send a couple of runners to spy on Black Flag... she thought, proceeding to sweep the floor some more.

A simple passerby...
Joey laughs as the out of control Inves turns on it's own.

"Looks like this victory is as good as ours." Joey says, as his Baron goon controls the six Inves to attack the remaining three.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouichi comes to a stop as he gets off his bike, arriving in the Niflheim district, taking off his helmet. He parked the bike in front of a local Red Baron hideout, then got off, and began walking towards the scheduled location in which he and the the Lockseed Dealer had agreed on.

"Let's hope he's not slacking this time. If I'm going to crush Yggdrasil, I need to take out one of these Street Gangs and convert them to my force. The rest will crave in out of fear of power and their lack of ability to do anything about it. If the Dealer really has some new A-rank Locks, all will be as planned" Kouichi thought to himself, but he suddenly comes to a stop as he notices a familiar face walking up the district. James William, leader of the Hammerheads had entered his territory.

"Arriving alone, without reinforcement, nor a letter of announcement, what's your purpose?" Kouichi, now acting as Crow.

The Wind Of Justice
James having arrive at one of Red Baron's hideout, sees Crow on his bike just arriving in the Niflheim district. James walking up the district stops in front of him. Crow ask him what is his purpose for coming to his territory. James choosing his words carefully in order to make sure his proposal is successful.

"I came here to make a deal with you" James replied

"If you lead some of your power, I will help you in return."

James while waiting for Crow to respond, his cell phone starts ringing."Did something happen Luis?"

"Looks like Red Baron gonna win the Invess game" Luis replied

Last edited:
Lurker
"...so you're telling me this game changer of yours is a belt buckle?" Alex said, holding a device in his hand that the lock dealer handed to him. He didn't seem all that impressed, sure it looked cool enough but what good was this thing for Invess games.

"Oh it's much more than that." the dealer said with a grin, having anticipated this. "Now I know that down here not everyone enjoys the Invess game all that much, and some just don't trust them. Don't think I need to explain how that is bad for my business so this here is another option." he explained. "This will let you take matters into your own hands, rather than using a Lockseed to summon an Invess, using this with a Lockseed will let you go toe to toe with them yourself. Considering your position I'm certain someone like yourself could make good use of it." the dealer knew he managed to hit all the right spots. He did his research, and knew this guy wasn't into the hand off aspect of the Invess game, he would be all over this thing.

"So how much?" Alex asked, now clearly interested in the item.

"For you? Free of charge I'll even through in a free A-Rank lockseed to use with it." he knew that the second people saw that thing in action the rest would pay high prices just to keep up with it, plus lock sales would skyrocket.

"Oddly generous of ya. But I'll take it. Good doing business with ya." he knew that the guy had an ulterior motive but Alex had never been the type to turn down a freebie.

"I should mention that a prime opportunity to test that thing out is a fe blocks from here, one of your guys is having a rough time against one of those Red Baron punks. Maybe you oughta look into it."

"Thanks for the tip, see you around then." Alex said before heading off in the indicated direction.

As Alex left the dealer pulled out a cellphone and made a call. "Hey, just got a tip that something interesting is about to go down in Niflheim, might want to get the cameras down here."

----

Suddenly both the 3G battler and the Red Baron battler would feel a stinging sensation hitting each of their hands, the shock of which resulted in them dropping their lockseeds. Suddenly the semi transparent invess became solid, and the light ring vanished entirely. The crowd began to disperse and run, knowing what was happening. The Invess had full materialized and the ones who had been holding the locks had lost control. The panicked humans were setting off some sort of instinct in them, they started lashing out at the humans around them. Even if most were the small ones the fact that there were so many made them plenty dangerous all the same.

----

The airwaves were suddenly seized again. "HELLO AGAIN VALHALLA CITY! This is DJ Acer bringing an unexpected live broadcast. We had a tip that things were about to get heated and it looks like there was plenty of truth to that so far!" he said as the camera turned to the Invess attack. "Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, not six, not seven, not eight or even ning but ten! Ten Invess all going wild thanks to both fighters losing control. If you live in the area you may wanna stay clear and let sector security handle it we will keep bringing you updates as the situation progresses!"

A simple passerby...
"So you just want some protection against the upper dogs by allying yourself with one of the biggest threats. You Hammerheads sure think thick." Crow. His phone suddenly rang.

"Is it the Lockseed Dealer? Crap, I'm late, better get rid of this guy first." Kouichi thought to himself.

"I have no interests in helping out people who can't help themselves." Crow said, walking away.

He pulls out his phone, and notices that it's Joey who miss called him.

I'll call him back later... Kouichi thought. He then stops walking and puts his phone back in his pocket as he notices the Lockseed Dealer, grinning in front of him.

"You're late." Crow.

"Oh it's not like you just arrived either though." The Lockseed Dealer said.

"So, do you have it?" Crow asked.

"As promised, besides, I'm giving you a discount this time too, Kawaguchi-kun." the Dealer said, smiling.

Crow walks up behind the Dealer and puts his hand on his shoulder, and then attempted to punch him, but he blocks it.

"What? I was just trying to reminisce the old times. You who came running away that day, finding me in my office, and asking for Lockseeds in order to impress the Red Baron leader to take you in... and then, as his interests in the Street Racing games begin to disappear, you ceased leadership with the new comrades you've befriended, and killed the previous leader. Of course, he wasn't going to let you use his goons for your own purpose, especially since he was your own uncle, right Kouichi?" the dealer said all of this, still smiling.

"Are you going to give me the Locks or not? That's all I came here for." Crow replied. "He's really trying to mess with my head this time."

"Man... as cold as always... well, here's your Lockseeds, as promised." The Lockdealer opens up the briefcase and hands Kouichi eight new Lockseeds. They were: PINE (Pineapple), ICHIGO (Strawberries), KIWI, 2 DONGURI (Acorn), 3 MATSUBOKURI (Pinecone)

"I suppose, you're going to be needing to use these right away, right?" The Dealer said as Crow hands him his ID card and the Dealer swipes it, taking off credits.

"Why, what's the rush?" Crow.

"Oh, you haven't seen?" The Dealer said, pulling up his Slidepad, revealing DJ Acer showing the Red Barons and the 3Gs goon's Inves going out of control. "Seems like they're having a tough time, these "goons" of yours, right?"

"So that's why Joey called!

"I've got to go." Crow said, taking his Lockseeds and running down the streets back towards where his bike was, getting on it, and riding off towards the battlefield...