[GAME] Kamen Rider Gaim: Warring State of Mind

The Wind Of Justice
While on his way there, James decides to stop at a restaurant. Parking his motorcycle outside of the restaurant. "Looks like the Hammerhead leader is here" the owner of the restaurant said. The restaurant has a relaxing feel to it, like you feel at home here.

"I will have a soda and a sandwich" James having decided what to order. The owner goes to the kitchen, preparing the food and drink. James while is waiting, a familiar man sits next to him. "Your sandwich and soda is ready James." The owner place the food and drink on the table. Picking up his soda to take a drink, he turns to face the familiar man.

"What are you doing here Lock dealer?" James ask. The Lock dealer takes a menu, getting ready to order a sandwich.

"I came here to do business with you." The Lock dealer replied. "How much do you want for the belt?" James said. The Lock Dealer took a moment to think. "How about you give me all of your lockseeds." The Lock Dealer testing James determination to get the belt. "Sure if that is what I must do to gain a belt." James said. James takes out every lockseed, he has with him at the time.

The Lock Dealer take out a suit case, which contains a Sengoku Driver. "This is the Sengoku Driver, you have prove yourself worthy of the belt."

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Kouichi heard the engine come to a stop inside the warehouse. He cracked his neck, stretched a bit, then went back into character.

"Thank you for meeting me in such short notice, I'm Crow, Leader of the Red Barons. As you probably suspect, this is about what occurred the other day. You arrived to witness a punk-level Street Rider re-define what it means to do Battle in the Invess Game. Then, he left us all to clean up the "mess" everyone started, which, he too, took part in, but didn't want any responsibilities held against. How do you feel about this?" Crow asked, waiting to see her reaction.

After checking her phone, Claire looked up, and saw Crow approach, introducing himself to her. Though she did her best to not show it, she looked at the leader of the Red Barons with distrust. As such, she discreetly produced a lockseed from her pocket, preparing to throw down with Crow.

"If you want to know how I feel, It would be the same as you. I know that you also want to take down Golden Gaim Guard. However, you damn well know that we want what you want -- to be the top Street Rider team in Nifelheim," Claire replied, keeping the lockseed hidden in her hand while gripping it tightly.

He knows damn well that our team is not as strong as his. Still....I will risk it all for our team....Though...I wish I won't have to summon an Invess. Hell be damned if I lose control, and the damn Invess starts making a ruckus, even if this is an abandoned area... she thought, continuing to visually study the man before her.

A simple passerby...
Kouichi noticed the tension in her voice. "So you think I want to use you in order to reach the top, then discard you? Sorry, but if I appear to put off that kind of atmosphere, I apologise." He then sighed.

"Truth is, I actually want to show you something, mind coming up to the roof?" Kouichi spoke, then turned around and began to walk upstairs.

"Oh... and, don't worry. I don't have an army of Invess waiting upstairs just to kidnap you, well hopefully, it doesn't even need to come down to that." he joked slightly, then continued walking up the stairs.

"If I really want her trust here and now, I guess it's best I tell her the truth... or at least, my part of it. Now, will she take the bait, that's the question." Kouichi thought.

Sweet Sweets
"Well full on repaying would mean saving me, which may be kinda hard. So..." h said starting to think. "You doing anything later? Been a while since I talked to a gal who wasn't wearing a 3G jacket. Besides considering my recent victories could actually afford to get out of the garage, an Niflheim for the night and up to at least Midgard for a while." He was very much unaware of the fact that she was simply trying to pump him for information, he was just sure that his luck was getting that good.

"Huh?" That was what Priya said at first to Alex basically asking her out on a date. Is this guy serious? He doesn't even know me! Gah, the nerve of this guy...still...it is a chance to get close to him, if I so wished...then again...agh... She turned it over a few times in her mind, but if she took too long, she thought it would look suspicious.Plus, there is the whole fact he wants to go to Midgard...people might recognize me there.

"Ah heh...this is rather on the spot...can you give me a little bit of time to think it over?" That was what she thought sounded the most reasonable. Plus, she could get his contact info...but then she would have to give her own. I can explain that away...maybe...

Lurker
"Huh?" That was what Priya said at first to Alex basically asking her out on a date. Is this guy serious? He doesn't even know me! Gah, the nerve of this guy...still...it is a chance to get close to him, if I so wished...then again...agh... She turned it over a few times in her mind, but if she took too long, she thought it would look suspicious.Plus, there is the whole fact he wants to go to Midgard...people might recognize me there.

"Ah heh...this is rather on the spot...can you give me a little bit of time to think it over?" That was what she thought sounded the most reasonable. Plus, she could get his contact info...but then she would have to give her own. I can explain that away...maybe...

"Fair enough, was just throwing it out there." he said with a shrug, not seeming all that crushed. It was just a whim following his saving of her, couldn't say he blamed her, but if he had ever looked in a mirror she couldn't blame a guy for trying. "Well the offer doesn't have an expiration date, if you feel like getting out of the pit sometime just wander on over to 3G's garage, I'll have the others be sure to let you in if they see you." he said as he turned to walk away. He didn't know her face, the jury was out on whether his subordinates did or not.

The Wind Of Justice
James takes the Sengoku Driver out from the Lock Dealer's suit case. "So this is a Sengoku Driver with this I have a fighting chance." Everyone at the restaurant can, tell that he was quite happy. "I need to find a place to test the Sengoku Driver." James thinking. "It was nice doing business with you." James leaves the restaurant in a hurry.

"I need to get to the Black Flag's base." James said. He got back on his motorcycle that was parked outside. "Even if their leader don't want to meet, me I will still be there. This alliance will benefits both, the Hammerheads and the Black Flag." James thinking to himself.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Kouichi noticed the tension in her voice. "So you think I want to use you in order to reach the top, then discard you? Sorry, but if I appear to put off that kind of atmosphere, I apologise." He then sighed.

"Truth is, I actually want to show you something, mind coming up to the roof?" Kouichi spoke, then turned around and began to walk upstairs.

"Oh... and, don't worry. I don't have an army of Invess waiting upstairs just to kidnap you, well hopefully, it doesn't even need to come down to that." he joked slightly, then continued walking up the stairs.

"If I really want her trust here and now, I guess it's best I tell her the truth... or at least, my part of it. Now, will she take the bait, that's the question." Kouichi thought.

Though somewhat taken aback by Kouichi telling her that he doesn't intend to backstab her, Claire remained quiet, listening to the Barons' leader talk about his intention, which is to show her something. Watching him walk up the stairs, Claire frowned at the poor attempt at a joke Kouichi made. Letting out a bit of a sigh, she followed Kouichi up the stairs, and onto the rooftop of the empty building.

Looking about, the chestnut-haired young leader of Dragon Rush silently pondered what it was the rival leader wanted to show her, as there was clearly nothing to be seen on the roof.

I wonder if he was just trying to get my guard down, and he's got his boys and their lockseeds ready to ambush me? Wouldn't put it past him. Even if we're not as strong as his team, he's probably aware that we could at least put up a fight against them, and as such, view us as a major thorn on their side that should be eliminated before they attempt to take down Gaim Guard... Claire told herself inwardly, still very distrustful of the other man, though she hid it, attempting to get the Barons' leader to think that she has relaxed some after listening to his "reassuring" words.

A simple passerby...
"You don't see anything, right?" Kouichi asked. It wasn't weird. The landscape in front of them was the only area in Midgard that had no one living or working around, because it was the restricted area, ever since the Kawaguchi's were slaughtered that night. From the rooftop, Kouichi could see the building that used to be his home. He then turned his attention towards the Yggdrasil Tower, and pointed at it.

"Ever since they came in and tried to turn this city into their own planned Kingdom, everything here was taken away from me. This area used to be owned by the Kawaguchi's, the only family that stood in Yggdrasil's way of oppressing the weak. Of course, Yggdrasil can't have that. So, with various means, and however they got there, they developed this technology, years ago, but it was far from perfect. Of course, all of this is according to my assumptions, but I've come across an individual that confirms Yggdrasil's involvement in covering up whatever they're planning. That man... he's a white coloured Armoured Rider. I don't know his actual identity, but that's why I've become the leader of the Red Barons. My real name was Kawaguchi Kouichi, but I like to be called Crow nowadays." Kouichi concluded. He then pulled out the Kiwi Lockseed and handed it to Claire.

"Right now, what you care about is maintaining your Ranking and the place that your team cares about, and what I care about is crushing Yggdrasil. As long as I crush Yggdrasil, I don't care if my team's Ranking goes down, so long as I have my vengeance."

"Well, at least I was honest... Didn't think I wouldn't have to lie this time. But I can still use her trust to my advantage... Great. Now, what will you say?"

Sweet Sweets
"Fair enough, was just throwing it out there." he said with a shrug, not seeming all that crushed. It was just a whim following his saving of her, couldn't say he blamed her, but if he had ever looked in a mirror she couldn't blame a guy for trying. "Well the offer doesn't have an expiration date, if you feel like getting out of the pit sometime just wander on over to 3G's garage, I'll have the others be sure to let you in if they see you." he said as he turned to walk away. He didn't know her face, the jury was out on whether his subordinates did or not.

"Ah...ah ha ha, sure...I'll keep that in mind." She said, a bit nervously as she waved goodbye as he left. Yeah...you don't me, but I don't know if I should take any chances... She then looked around a bit before starting to head off herself. At least I found out a few things...there doesn't seem to be any drawbacks...I should probably go back to base first before I got get the driver...let the others know. Priya was unaware that her base was about to be visited by the Hammerhead leader, which was sure to throw a wrench in her current plans...