Would them keep consistency with how wild Handle Sword when Kouta use it?
I don't know, Type Fruits reminds me of those wondering samurai, like that big orange on Drive's head could be based on those big straw hats, the jingasa that they wore.
If by that, you mean, "Why would a form based on Type Speed have Type Wilds weapon", Drive can use the Handle Sword in any mode (Sort of like the Medajalibur or Wizarswordgun).
I just had a thought, why is Ryouma the only one returning. They should have also brought in Sid and Yoko as cyborgs to be a Robo-Yggdrasil team. It woukd be cool to see Dragon-Energy Arms on Sigurd and Marika. If they all fought Takatora again, he would hold nothing back because they're already dead. Just a thought.
I just had a thought, why is Ryouma the only one returning. They should have also brought in Sid and Yoko as cyborgs to be a Robo-Yggdrasil team. It woukd be cool to see Dragon-Energy Arms on Sigurd and Marika. If they all fought Takatora again, he would hold nothing back because they're already dead. Just a thought.