Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

It was as I expected.

Micchy is so far out now that he has no problem revealing his plans to everyone.
Judging from the preview of episode 34, Kaito is gonna confront him in front of the group, and to everyones surprise, Micchy is gonna be like "Yup. Totally me"

However, I do not think that he is siding with Redyue.
He probably thinks that he is controlling him. He is still so full of himself that he actually thinks that anyone gives a **** about him.

わたし は ケモノ ライダ!
If Micchy does finnaly show his true self to Kouta, we may see a side of Kouta that Micchy would wish he hadn't.

ne81hc.jpg

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wonder if we'll hear anything about Mai's father, since he was the priest of the shrine at the Yggdrasill tree

This is generally a minor problem with Urobuchi's writing: He's loathe to include characters that aren't in some fashion relevant to the plot, or which might somehow hamper the actions of his characters, which means that quite often people just don't have parents. Madoka Magica had this problem too, with Homura notably occupying a massive non-Euclidian apartment on her own. Same with Suisei no Gargantia, where even teenage characters more often than not had no parents in sight.

I wouldn't call it a major problem, though, because we can infer, at least, that Mai has parents around - and she's mentipned her father before. They're not really relevant to the story, so unless they become so, we're not missing out on much by not seeing them.

Red Ranger
I still wonder where the hell everyone's parents are.

There all in there 20's. The only one you would expect to see is Mitchy and Taketora's father, and that's only because he is the leader of Yggdrasil.

After watching episode 33, i have couples of theory.

- Mai is DJ sagara daughter or perhaps the Queen.
- Kaito will eventually become and King and perhaps gets a new lockseed. I assume Roshuo will give it to him. After he sees good on Kaito.
- Kouta will pave the way for them.
- Micchy will either go bitter and became true villain. Or perhaps turn good at the near end of his life. Or perhaps acknowledge his mistakes and reconsile with his friends and his brother.
- Redyue and Ryouma will tag team.
- Everyone will unite and fight Redyue-Ryoma.

:patriotic:

Red Ranger
After watching episode 33, i have couples of theory.

- Mai is DJ sagara daughter or perhaps the Queen.
- Kaito will eventually become and King and perhaps gets a new lockseed. I assume Roshuo will give it to him. After he sees good on Kaito.
- Kouta will pave the way for them.
- Micchy will either go bitter and became true villain. Or perhaps turn good at the near end of his life. Or perhaps acknowledge his mistakes and reconsile with his friends and his brother.
- Redyue and Ryouma will tag team.
- Everyone will unite and fight Redyue-Ryoma.

:patriotic:

Baron getting a King-based upgrade seems interesting, but i wouldn't expect it, not in the main show, at least. Maybe in the next movie war, If we're lucky, but, still, no high expectations.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
There all in there 20's. The only one you would expect to see is Mitchy and Taketora's father, and that's only because he is the leader of Yggdrasil.

Mai is 17, but that's still old enough to live on your own. It's the law in Japan that kids can leave school and get jobs after middle school (so, around 15) and it's not unusual to see characters of that age living by themselves in anime and J-dramas