Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Ice Ixa

Lurker
I'd go with that theory; this is them mobilizing as a group in the present.

That, or maybe they were prototypes and Ryoma is just trying to show up his predecessor at this point and it's a "Look what I've accomplished!" moment.

NeonZ

I guess part of the story will be before the series, but the part with the Genesis Drivers need to take place during the series. Takatora was the first to test them, and that happened during the show. Ryoma also seems to consider Takatora's action foolish, so it doesn't make sense that he'd secretly test them either. Although I guess the writer might ignore that for that scene where it's just Ryoma by himself with a Genesis Driver.

stardrago

Maybe it will be like during the end of the Gaiden for Braon, when Kaito Kumon is walking, the viewers will see his Overlord Inves form by the back. Perhaps we will see the 4 Genesis Riders at there front when they walk together, like a prelude but with Duke Lemon Energy Arms making a physical appearance when fighting Kamen Rider Saver.

KamenRiderUNDERGROUND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Maybe it will be like during the end of the Gaiden for Braon, when Kaito Kumon is walking, the viewers will see his Overlord Inves form by the back. Perhaps we will see the 4 Genesis Riders at there front when they walk together, like a prelude but with Duke Lemon Energy Arms making a physical appearance when fighting Kamen Rider Saver.
Pretty much this. It'll probably be the very last scene, concluding the events in the gaiden, and the change of scene, we see the 4 riders just walking together and some sort of closing scene that doesn't really signify much.

cobabooy

Lurker
I guess the Genesis Driver will malfunction during Ryoma's fight against Kugai, which causes him spend some more times to fix it and decide to let someone else -Takatora- test it for him

ferosaki

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
reliving the awesome thread..

when the 2nd gaiden comes out ??
the last time i saw the news, ryoma-tachi already at the conference..or whatever it was
kuhh, waiting for it just make me want to re-live gaim more than ever

Actar

Otaku University Student
Alrighty! BD just arrived and I've just finished watching it. Initial impressions and stuff I noticed below!

Gaim Gaiden Duke

[hide]- Backstory for all the Genesis Riders. Sid was a drug dealer, Minato was an industrial spy. Shows the first meeting between Takatora and Ryouma.
- Villain was Ryouma's first test subject with the Apple Taboo Lockseed and is given ghost powers (suck between dimensions or something). He controls people by spreading (fake) Zakuro Lockseeds around and making them self-destruct. Wow, the death count in this is pretty absurd.
- No explanation for how he obtained the Driver, Genesis Core, Blood Orange Lockseed, Zakuro Lockseed and why it uses the Sonic Arrow as a weapon. It's acknowledged by Ryouma but never addressed.
- In certain scenes, the Blood Orange Arms shoulder pad looked literally taped on.
- They messed up Zangetsu's Henshin! They used the sound the Melon Lockseed makes in the Genesis Core instead of "Tenka Gomen"! Unforgivable.[/hide]

Gaim Gaiden Knuckle

[hide]- Jounouchi won a sweets making contest, Micchi and Takatora are planning to go overseas.
- Backstory of Baron's founding.
- Zack randomly going to New York.
- Villain is a former member of the team that Kaito took over to form Baron. He used a sneak attack and was considered weak by Kaito. He now uses a warped version of Kaito's ideals (only the strong survive) and formed Neo Baron.
- Micchi randomly appearing to save Zack and Jounouchi as Ryugen and randomly gives Zack the Maron Energy Lockseed, Kurumi Lockseed and Driver.
- Genesis Core taken from Kaito's busted Genesis Driver.
- The Marron Arms actually had a CG model, too bad we won't be able to see what it is. Looking forward to the toy's sounds.[/hide]

Overall, very contrived writing in parts due to the absurdly short length of each special, which is unfortunate. However, I actually enjoyed this far more than the previous one.

Actar

Otaku University Student
^ Can you please kindly upload it somewhere? I've been waiting for it for two days
Haha, I would if I could. (^.^;) Though I have no idea how to go about ripping Blu-Ray discs or to upload/create torrent files. It will appear sooner or later.

cobabooy

Lurker
Haha, I would if I could. (^.^;) Though I have no idea how to go about ripping Blu-Ray discs or to upload/create torrent files. It will appear sooner or later.
I understand. I would like to know how much screen time did Zangetsu and Duke Lemon Arms have? Zangetsu Melon Arms barely appeared during the show so I hope it will get to shine since this will likely be the last time we see it

Actar

Otaku University Student
Unfortunately, hardly any. Just one short fight scene. As I said, they even screwed up Zangetsu's sound effects. He did do a Melon Squash though.

cobabooy

Lurker
Now that sucks. What about Duke Lemon Arms? I heard that Ryoma eventually switched to Lemon Energy to defeat Savior, so did Lemon Arms get to do anything special?

cobabooy

Lurker
Let's see Savior's henshin while we wait for the full movie
[video]https://youtu.be/aUMrdwGya88[/video]

Last edited:

Thunder025

Now that sucks. What about Duke Lemon Arms? I heard that Ryoma eventually switched to Lemon Energy to defeat Savior, so did Lemon Arms get to do anything special?
He just fights Savior alongside Zangetsu. Since it is "technically" not the first time he uses it (He sais he didn't use it for a long time) they don't make a big deal out of his Henshin and powers.

After this fight he just goes back to the lab and grabs the Genesis Driver + Lemon Energy and goes after Savior once again (since he knows he wasn't dead)

Actar

Otaku University Student
Yup. I like how Ryouma goes "I don't know how you found out about my inventions, but they will never beat the originals!" and never addresses that inconsistency of the Genesis Core/Zakuro Arrow again. They should have made the Zakuro Arrow the basis for the Sonic Arrow. That would have made so much more sense in my opinion.

Anyways, I like that they used the Genesis Core with a normal Lockseed but I will not be buying the Zakuro Lockseed for 2 reasons:

1. The fact that the Blood Orange Lockseed flips down on its own is inaccurate.
2. They had the audacity to use the Blood Orange Lockseed, one of the rarest and hardest to find Lockseeds on the secondary market.

Thunder025

Plain idiotic to mess up the Soiya sound for Zangetsu.
They also messed up with the Genesis Driver's "Soda", it is still the wrong screaming version and Zack's henshin has no guitar sounds what so ever.

Also, was I the only one that noticed that Knuckle Jimba Maron has a repainted version of OOO Sagohzo Combo's Gorilla Arms?

That being said, this movie was WAY better than the first Gaiden, I'm glad I bought it.

Mastodon