Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 09 "Operation: Catch Those Inves"

Would it really be amazing if everyone's already joked about the possibility, already?

Well, not for the "Oh no, I didnt see that coming perspective", but I meant more along the lines of "Oh man, I would love to see what that would do to the plot" but I see your point.

I'm not really trying to guess the "trap" here, I mean they've built it up so much in the interviews, and everyone whos watched his other works is waiting for some great big twist. I have no idea what he's gonna do, I'm just more interested in watching these characters interact with each other since they're already some of the most interesting ones I've seen in a while.

So, I guess to asnwer your question, no, it wouldnt be amazing if we spotted to twist right away :P and I meant it would be amazing to watch how it effects the plot if that was a plot point.
 
well, besides the fact that there will be a trap, or a lot of trap i still don't wanna see this end like ryuki (i don't know how many times i talk about this :laugh:) that the second rider who's gonna win the final battle, not the main rider...implying that this is heavily influenced by ryuki, the possibility of that thing still stand, right !!?

btw about this episode, i'm happy that kouta/gaku sano doing a stunt action by his own...i really like when the actor do this, and they do this a lot in sakamoto's work right ?? just like gentarou etc..
and i thought takatorabatta will do his henshin in this episod, but whatever, at least in preview for next week we've seen a bit of it :laugh:
throwing lockseed like a boss :buttrock:
 
I'll remember not to be "blindly ideal" the next time some of my friends decide to go drag racing in a busy road with no police. It may seem like a selfish idea, but it might be their dreams and aspirations, who am I to say otherwise?

If someone gets injured or dies that's his problem; After all, who are we if not for our dreams?

The analogy you brought up is flawed and completely different from what's happening in the show. In your situation, your friends' actions are causing people harm and there is a lack of a third party.

If you want to be more accurate, it would be as if all of you were drag racers, chasing your dreams. Suddenly, reports of a killer on the loose turn up. Would you abandon the things that are important to you to hunt down the killer?
 
Last edited:
Another good episode. Glad to see a "classic" Rider episode against a MotW rather than another Rider.

I really liked the Fruit on a String scene, and the ending makes me wonder just what is going on with Yggdrasil covering up the Forest.

Overall great action, nice pacing. 8.5/10

same here and the story actually it picking up a little bit more

i am loving this show, so far
 
The analogy you brought up is flawed and completely different from what's happening in the show. In your situation, your friends' actions are causing people harm and there is a lack of a third party.

If you want to be more accurate, it would be as if all of you were drag racers, chasing your dreams. Suddenly, reports of a killer on the loose turn up. Would you abandon the things that are important to you to hunt down the killer?

Okay let's go with that. To answer your question: I wouldn't necessarily hunt the killer, but yes, if the killer is there because of what I'm doing, I would stop it and do something to make sure the killer isn't harming anyone.

The "third party" can be inserted easily in my original analogy without changing it. For example:

We were all drag racers and we were organizing an impromptu event. If some racing otaku in the audience starts killing the the other people, it's my responsibility to stop that. If I were in a rock band holding a concert and some rowdy fans start killing the other people in the audience, it's my responsibility to do something about it.

It's not blind idealism. It's simply the right thing to do. A human life is infinitely more important than any dream.
 
Last edited:
I think taking the Ryuki approach is really paying off. It definitely help make an uncontrollable invess appearing in the real world seem like a much bigger deal.
 
This was a great episode... the whole forbidden fruit temptation thing will probably pay off in a HUGE way down the road. I don't know how for sure but it'll be impressive.

Also Micchy and Kouta work really well together, to the point where it's so ging to sting when Micchy turns on him (you know it's gonna happen!).

Speaking of Helheim, we haven't seen the white Mai speak to any riders since Ryugen...

I don't know why Kouta and Micchy didn't just take this pportunity to grab a few more lockseed...Mai still has that lame sunflower one! At least get some pinecone or acorn ones for your team just in case. At best I bet summoning another invess and using it could slow down a rampaging one. Heck I bet you could get the two nut brothers to help by giving them new Lockseed.

Speaking of help...no one suggested going to Bravo? He doesn't care about ranking, so maybe he wouldn't mind giving out a hand... At least Mai should have brought it up, only for Kouta to shoot the idea down hahaha.

Anyway we had some nice action and some really good set up going on! Can't wait for next week!
 
It's no surprise that it's going to take more than a rogue Inves to get the Riders to work together. To where it has to be world threatening.
 
I hoping in the end that's how it deviates from Ryuki a lot. Where the Riders actually work together cause whatever Yggdrasil is doing, they'll unite to stop it. Well maybe without Zangetsu... can't see him being gung-ho... maybe one of the main antagonists they'll have to "Squash" is more like his fate. Or possibly Micchy will end his brother after going evil or something... then somehow he is redeemed by Kouta... unless he axes him off too... then.. yeah I hope things work out different from Ryuki. I hated the tv series ending to Ryuki, but I enjoyed the movie ending more.

So far I am loving the story and most of the characters, minus Bravo... can't wait till he's dead.
 
It's no surprise that it's going to take more than a rogue Inves to get the Riders to work together. To where it has to be world threatening.

We're probably going to see a lot more battling between riders before it gets better.

And we still don't know what role the white girl will play in all this...
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top