Kamen Rider Gaim - Lock 08 "Baron's Newfound Power, Mango!"

Baron Mango arms was pretty awesome!

Digging the ending theme and loving the design of the form. Since it is fruit, I can understand making it look organic but I think a more solid armour look would have been better. Overall it looks grand and really final form-like. Love how the fruit peels become the cape too.

And cool finisher. I want some mango now. Definitely in my top 5 fruits. (along with Kiwi, man all the secondary forms are my favourite fruits)
 
sheeesh... are their really so few people who actually like Banana Arms?

I like the design of the Banana Arms more than Mango, and I don't think it is inferior, since they have shown that different arms work against different Invess. Banana Arms is still relevant.
 
Sooo...how long till they can no longer film in the forests due to budget? Hibiki also made the forests a main setting and it was somewhat disliked by Toei because it was expensive to film. But for the Helheim Forest I guess any old bush or park will do. They just need to stick some props in the ground, have clever camera angles and then slap the special effects in to blur out other stuff.

Not gonna lie though, Gaim's samurai suit looks amazing with the forest background.
 
And now we have a "Love Square" for those shippers out there

Mai X Kaito/Micchy/Kouta
 
Blonde Mai looks so weeeird. She's one of those people where they look completely off, just by throwing a wig on them. She's beautiful otherwise.
 
Blonde Mai looks so weeeird. She's one of those people where they look completely off, just by throwing a wig on them. She's beautiful otherwise.

I think it is due to her one red pupil that makes her seemed otherworldly and strange.
 
Sooo...how long till they can no longer film in the forests due to budget? Hibiki also made the forests a main setting and it was somewhat disliked by Toei because it was expensive to film. But for the Helheim Forest I guess any old bush or park will do. They just need to stick some props in the ground, have clever camera angles and then slap the special effects in to blur out other stuff.

Not gonna lie though, Gaim's samurai suit looks amazing with the forest background.

The issue with Hibiki is that they did location shots in different places. That forest seems to be the one that Toei always uses in various toku shows, even Wizard recently. So, it likely doesn't cost much to record things there.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top