Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 18 - "Farewell, Beat Riders"

I know this impossible now that we are two years away from Fourze but man would it have been cool to have Leo and Marika fight out of suit. I would've killed to have two suit actors like Yokoyama and Minami go at it defending their respective superiors. I know we got Yokoyama and Hara Mikie in the Fourze movie but man could it be an awesome fight.

I do think that Gaim is perfectly set up for crossovers with at least OOO, Fourze and W. Something about Kougami screaming around in the Helheim Forest or dealing with Takatora could be pretty funny. Or the Helheim Forest being a conduit through which cosmic energy flows through, which brings Kengo and co. in. Or it being connected to the memory of the earth etc. Would be cool to see anything like that one day in a movie or direct to DVD or something.
 
Armored Riders are just pretty much people who play the Inves game. Not all of them are heroes since you have guys like Bravo and Guriton. Kamen Riders are the true heroes of justice who defend the City from evil.

They got caught up in Yggdrasil's trap willingly and some of them actually enjoyed the Inves Game so much that forgot about their desire to dance. Unfortunately, everyone has to pay because of a few.


I have to say that this ep is one of the best "Graduation Day" episodes I've seen. It works both as Kouta's and Kaito's "graduation" from being a Beat Rider and Team Gaim's and Team Baron's "graduation" from needed Kouta and Kaito to protect them respectively.
 
They got caught up in Yggdrasil's trap willingly and some of them actually enjoyed the Inves Game so much that forgot about their desire to dance. Unfortunately, everyone has to pay because of a few.


I have to say that this ep is one of the best "Graduation Day" episodes I've seen. It works both as Kouta's and Kaito's "graduation" from being a Beat Rider and Team Gaim's and Team Baron's "graduation" from needed Kouta and Kaito to protect them respectively.
What were the other "graduation days" of Kamen Rider?
 
But why would he call himself that? They already call themselves "Armoured Riders".

I feel as if they are gonna save that for the end game, where it will be contexually used to give it much more heft and meaning to the words...probably around the time the characters are fully grown into the characters Urobuchi imagined them to be...


This episode was actually really great! They could have very well not bother doing an episode to tie up loose ends regarding the beat riders....but they did! And the episode didn't really feel like it was filler-ish. And once again top notch choreography!

My only complaint is the use of Bravo at this point....as said before, since the Beat rider arc is pretty much tied up, what is Oren going to be used for at this point? And maybe he won't get his ass kicked as much in the future..:anime:
 
Last edited:
Urobuchi has pretty much said Kouta will be a full Kamen Rider by the second half of Gaim (which should be around 22).
 
You know one thing I realize while watching was the strange lockseed Kaito pick. It look like the futrue lockseed Kouta will have soon, you the upgraded orange arms and his second strongest form.

The seed had that same shape and was bigger then any other lockseed in the series. I think that lockseed could be Kaito's final kamen rider form

so what do you guys think about it the lockseed Kaito pick. I never seen any other lockseed like that in the series
 
I feel as if they are gonna save that for the end game, where it will be contexually used to give it much more heft and meaning to the words...probably around the time the characters are fully grown into the characters Urobuchi imagined them to be...


This episode was actually really great! They could have very well not even doing an episode to tie up loose ends regarding the beat riders....but they didn't and this week, the episode didn't really feel like it was filler-ish. And once again top notch choreography!

My only complaint is the use of Bravo at this point....as said before, since the Beat rider arc is pretty much tied up, what is Oren going to be used for at this point? And maybe he won't get his ass kicked as much in the future..:anime:

Since the Beat Riders got some of their reputation back. Oren won't be able to portray himself as a "hero", because those who support the Beat Riders will see him as nothing but a bully & thug.
 
You know one thing I realize while watching was the strange lockseed Kaito pick. It look like the futrue lockseed Kouta will have soon, you the upgraded orange arms and his second strongest form.

The seed had that same shape and was bigger then any other lockseed in the series. I think that lockseed could be Kaito's final kamen rider form

so what do you guys think about it the lockseed Kaito pick. I never seen any other lockseed like that in the series

I think that was a Lockseed Vehicle... though that seems odd.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top