Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL_GPqatmAI&feature=channel_video_title"]Kamen Rider Fourze DX FOURZE DRIVER - YouTube[/ame]

OMG! Peaugh reviewing the Bugmens?! :O_O::O_O::O_O:
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csEfDH-K9ZA&feature=feedu"]??????????????????????01 fourze Astro Switch Set?01 - YouTube[/ame]

Astro Switch Set 01 is out. the parachute switch looks cool. ripcord ftw
 
I was really going to avoid this series toy wise, but I picked up the 1-4 of the gashapon switches for $16 shipped on ebay.

I'm still going to skip the belt unless I can get it under $50, i'm getting increasingly frustrated by garbage speaker quality in these otherwise awesome toys.

Its 2011, come on bandai. Give daddy what he needs. :buttrock:
 
I'm still going to skip the belt unless I can get it under $50, i'm getting increasingly frustrated by garbage speaker quality in these otherwise awesome toys.

Its 2011, come on bandai. Give daddy what he needs. :buttrock:

Yeaaaaaaah....good luck finding the belt for less than $50 anywhere. Retail price here in Japan isn't even less than $50 (it's somwhere between 6500 and 7000 yen, which is between $76-$91 currently.) Plus, it's consistently sold out in stores (in every toy store I've went to there's a sign up saying something along the lines of "We have no stock of the Fourze belt, we'll put you on a waiting list and let you know when it's back in stock") You'll never find it on the interwebs for less than that price unless someone is trying to get rid of all their **** and selling it for insanely low prices (super unlikely) But yeah, good luck finding that belt for under $50 :redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top