Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how's everybody finding the OP so far?

Initially I didn't like it. "Anything Goes!" had me at hello and I freaking loved it.

However, as Foruze fought to it towards the end, I found the theme stuck in my head. It's stuck in my head right now, actually. So I guess it's growing on me.

Oh, and maybe a silly question amidst all this discussion but: right before Fourze points and challenges to "settle this one-on-one," why do the lights in his eyes blink out? Am I missing something?
 
23796519516591.png

He's staring right into your soul...

:laugh:
 
Oh, and maybe a silly question amidst all this discussion but: right before Fourze points and challenges to "settle this one-on-one," why do the lights in his eyes blink out? Am I missing something?

Maybe its just a random thing, I've seen it many times in Kamen Rider mostly when they're about to do their Rider Kicks and whatnot. Examples like Kuuga Amazing Mighty and Ichigo from KR: The First or V3 from KR: The Next (right before he does his Hanten Kick).

Speaking of eyes, has anyone realized that recent KR eyes have changed lately since OOO? They've become slightly slanted instead of being a whole-round shape.
 
Ah. It's cool, whatever it is. For some reason I got the impression he was saving his energy... or turning his headlights off 'cause he was inside. :laugh:
 
The problem is generally not the children themselves but the parents. Parents association for school or for children's broadcast are strong in Japan.
If a mother part of those has a child that is scared by something, she'll raise this as a big issue.

Kuuga an Agito were the first rider broadcasted for a while and they still has Black and Black RX in mind so Kuuga was something in between, a prototype to relaunch the riders. Agito was a "sequel" that was trying to correct the too violent (mass murder) version of Kuuga. The idea was really to bring the show to what sentai was doing. I think we can see the evolution from a serious dark show to something lighter.

And what are the chances that they would raise it as a big issue if they deem the show a bad influence?


Speaking of eyes, has anyone realized that recent KR eyes have changed lately since OOO? They've become slightly slanted instead of being a whole-round shape.
Now that you mention, I just realized OOO's eyes are not circular after looking at a photo of OOO. >_>"
 
Oh, and maybe a silly question amidst all this discussion but: right before Fourze points and challenges to "settle this one-on-one," why do the lights in his eyes blink out? Am I missing something?

If it's like with Birth, it's because the suit actor can't see out of the helmet when the eyes are lit up.
 
Now that you mention, I just realized OOO's eyes are not circular after looking at a photo of OOO. >_>"

Yeah especially with Fourze, plus with the eyebrows >:o

If it's like with Birth, it's because the suit actor can't see out of the helmet when the eyes are lit up.

Dude I don't think the suit actors can see much to begin with. Remember the Decade net movies where they showed how much they could actually see behind the helmet? I don't remember much.
 
Dude I don't think the suit actors can see much to begin with. Remember the Decade net movies where they showed how much they could actually see behind the helmet? I don't remember much.

Yeah I know, but I think that with the lights on, it's even worse. Like, they have to fill the front of the helmet with the electronics necessary to make the eyes glow :laugh:
 
It's amazing how the stunt actor was actually willing to ride a bike with Decade's helmet. Or do they have a different helmet for stunts like that?

If Fourze didn't had those eyebrows I think the guy will look a lot more silly. As for the OP, I liked it on the first time I listened to it, I guess it's because I find it bearing similarities with Persona 4, not only the theme but the whole school setting with teens fighting evil too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top