Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

With Roidmude 001 revealed to be the secretary of defense and possibly the murderer of Shinnosuke's father, things are starting to get good.
I wonder how many other Roidmudes have worked their way into authoritative positions?
Though considering that they have had 15 years or so, makes sense, those guy must be the definition of patience to have only made moves recently.
And Krim, spent all that time as an inanimate object, makes you wonder why he couldn't find a way to make a more mobile body to inhabit.
Also regarding Shinnosuke's dad, I get the feeling he will return, either as a reanimated cyborg or a Roidmude will copy him with Shinnosuke forced to destroy him.
Don't know if that will happen, but it would make a good fight for the debut of Type Tridoron.
I guess we'll see.
 
11188242_10152930019484862_4966660279110861045_n.jpg


11128861_10152930021644862_2608821778353044920_n.jpg


Source: J HERO Facebook page

Gou's going to be a villain now?
 
So 001's Evolved form is the Freeze Roimuide? And Mach becoming an ally to (what appears to be) Brain is kinda weird but fitting, considering the fact that most people hate Mach's character.
 
So 001's Evolved form is the Freeze Roimuide? And Mach becoming an ally to (what appears to be) Brain is kinda weird but fitting, considering the fact that most people hate Mach's character.

So that's 001's evolved form huh, but his not one of the leaders, this could be interesting.
 
That Roidmude fighting Drive must be 001. I think Mach switching side will be similar to Meteor works for Aries in Fourze. In ep 24, Heart did say that he noticed something about Gou, this whole side switching might have something to do with it
 
That Roidmude fighting Drive must be 001. I think Mach switching side will be similar to Meteor works for Aries in Fourze. In ep 24, Heart did say that he noticed something about Gou, this whole side switching might have something to do with it

There's a picture of 001's human persona(which was shown last episode) literally right above him...ROFL.

I'm not complaining about Rider vs Rider action though.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top