Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

There is no "Nazca done right." Nazca fulfilled his purpose in the show. He was redeemed through death

But he wasn't. His death and all the events that precipitated it only saw the falseness and shallowness of his beliefs/values as he was betrayed by the organization that he dedicated himself to and killed by the person that he still loved.

My point is that he was not ever going to be a long term character.

That was more due to the nature of W's tripartite arc system that had a villain of the arc such as Nazca, Weather and Utopia.


To become a Kamen Rider, he'd have had to be a different character. Saying that making Chase a Rider would be "doing Kirihiko right" isn't an accurate comparison because it makes him out to be something he was not, and was never intended to be.

And it goes back to whose intention? Nazca/Kiriko's entire arc was likely more the idea of the head producer: Hideaki Tsukada. A guy whose fondness for crime fiction influenced the creation of both Dekraranger and W and whose fingerprints are everywhere on W especially in regards to the three part arc system. I would contend with the appearance of Chase that Sanjo and those other writers/directors involved in W didn't necessarily agree with him in regard to Nazca's fate.
 
Last edited:
Are you actually trying to imply that a picture of two guys kissing is actually on the same scale as informing people of your personal sexual fetishes?

Some people feel uncomfortable around gay things, and others around clop things, lets just have a difference of opinion and keep this discussion on topic please.:thumbs:
 
Some people feel uncomfortable around gay things, and others around clop things, lets just have a difference of opinion and keep this discussion on topic please.:thumbs:

Lol, I didn't even know what clop meant and was trying to figure out what was going on. Now I do. I was pretty sure it only meant the sound horseshoes made until I checked.

Anyway, the shift cars haven't impressed me so far. They're mostly "Meh, but makes sense" to "Why is this even in here?". If it weren't for the bad aesthetics of Type Speed, it'd be one of my favorite base rider forms. They should've started with more impressive cars.
 
Just droppin' some thoughts.

Mashin Chaser looks really cool. But it looks like his bike helps form Mach's car? And Mach has a bike... and a gun transformation device... Hmmmm... (correct me if I am wrong)

Mach seems to have a scarf though. That's awesome.

And a Black Drive?
 
Just droppin' some thoughts.

Mashin Chaser looks really cool. But it looks like his bike helps form Mach's car? And Mach has a bike... and a gun transformation device... Hmmmm... (correct me if I am wrong)

Yeah, Mach's bike combines with the Ride Chaser to form that car thing. Mach's gun is just a weapon. He transforms with a belt.
 
But he wasn't. His death and all the events that precipitated it only saw the falseness and shallowness of his beliefs/values as he was betrayed by the organization that he dedicated himself to and killed by the person that he still loved.

I mean that killing him off allowed him to go out redeemed, having been punished for his wrongdoing (some of which was his own fault/of his own volition, like when he murdered that woman during the Question Dopant episodes)

And it goes back to whose intention? Nazca/Kiriko's entire arc was likely more the idea of the head producer: Hideaki Tsukada. A guy whose fondness for crime fiction influenced the creation of both Dekraranger and W and whose fingerprints are everywhere on W especially in regards to the three part arc system. I would contend with the appearance of Chase that Sanjo and those other writers/directors involved in W didn't necessarily agree with him in regard to Nazca's fate.

What makes you so sure after two episodes (in which Chase barely appears, and speaks only one line) that he's going to be just like Nazca? What do we actually have besides conjecture that indicates he is an effort to do Nazca's character "better"?
 
I just now heard Type Fruit's sounds, and I must say I love it :P


Has anyone found a video with voice for the TQG one, by the way?
All I've ever seen is a picture of it.
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top