Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

So do Bandai employees.

tumblr_mlwh9rKYq31s9o2o3o1_500.gif

No, that's "Xtreme" or "EEEEEEEEXXXTTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMEEEEEEEE!"
 
Half of these are going to be one-use items, aren't they?

...yeah. We're coming back to that aren't we? For Gaim, at least they were able to circumvent the massive amount of toys by splitting them across all the different riders and making them at least useful for each one.

If we're coming back to Wizard and Forze level of ridiculous and useless power-ups, I might be saving a ton of money this year.
 
For Gaim, at least they were able to circumvent the massive amount of toys by splitting them across all the different riders and making them at least useful for each one.

Kiwi Arms.

Heck, I'm too lazy to count, but I'd say Pine and Strawberry have been used less in the show (including Kiwami) than 90% of Fourze's switches.
 
...yeah. We're coming back to that aren't we? For Gaim, at least they were able to circumvent the massive amount of toys by splitting them across all the different riders and making them at least useful for each one.

If we're coming back to Wizard and Forze level of ridiculous and useless power-ups, I might be saving a ton of money this year.

I don't think Bandai seems to realize that toylines with a ton of superfluous add-ons are why series like Wizard don't sell very well.
 
Speaking of rarely used Shift Cars.........Mad Doctor.

I can't think up any other use for it aside from being the next Medic Switch......
 
the thing I see here is that the idea behind both the Shift Cars and Tire Koukans is cost-efficiency, as the toy gimmick consists of small, easy to produce plastic pieces with no electronics, and the suit gimmick is one where instead of having a lot of different suits, they'll most of the time have the same suit but just swap out part of it

I don't mind this because it means that when the rider gets actual proper form changes, they're more special than riders who have form changes as their base gimmick. it's why I'm so fond of Fourze as a rider and why I'm really looking forward to Drive
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top