Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

10553375_10152321241794862_84208754.jpg


10421576_10152321234024862_25780787.jpg
 
That's a BEAUTIFUL belt and I love how it's not as REALLY gimmicky as belts have been in the past years, it looks normalish lol. I really like how the center piece looks like a bit like Ichigo's.

Also, anyone else feel that Bandai got lazy and decided to reuse the ToQ Changer concept for the Shift Bracelet(not that I don't like it, it looks cool)? Or maybe the ToQ Changers are selling well and thought it would be profitable to use them in Kamen Rider
 
The way the belt works could slightly be an homage to Black RX's Sunriser belt toy in that you use a bracelet to activate the belt in a similar way. Not saying it's definite though, but I just found it kinda interesting.
 
The way the belt works could slightly be an homage to Black RX's Sunriser belt toy in that you use a bracelet to activate the belt in a similar way. Not saying it's definite though, but I just found it kinda interesting.

Then the car and the belt would be both homages to Black RX, how cool! Good job Toei/Bandai! Way to make cool toys while show referencing a classic! :D

like with W and Ichigo, or Stronger and Kabuto, or Ryuki and Gaim :laugh:
 
aaaaand, let's hoping the 2 arc episodes will not be applicated here too
considering gaim with 2-3 filler is already make me sick, i dont want drive have more filler than gaim already has with doing 2 arc episodes format -.-
 
That's interesting... I see we're back to the "all the sounds are already pre-recorded, so you buy more toys to unlock sounds you've already purchased" model.

The brace is definitely a cool touch, though wtih TQG airing alongside it, I can't help feel like they're being lazy. Never was a fan of brace transformation items, but we'll see how this pans out.
 
"First images from catalog of upcoming Kamen Rider Drive leaked.

As previously reported, Kamen Rider Drive will be transforming with the Drive Driver. He does so by using tiny cars called Shift Cars together with his belt and bracelet. The belt and bracelet will work together through Infrared. When Drive transforms, he can access different forms called Types. The red Shift Car allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed. The black Shift Car is called Midnight Shadow, which is paired with an item called the Midnight Shadow Tire.

The DX Drive Driver has 10 different LED lights and will be released early October with no fixed price, the Driver is sold with the bracelet. Kamen Rider Drive also has a car called Trideron.

Kamen Rider Drive’s figure toyline will be called TK, starting with TK01 Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed at 3200 yen.

Source: TokusatsuNetwork"

This is an AMAZING gimmick!!! I can't wait til official reveal!!
 
Looks like that sketch of Drive and his belt and brace were right. So we pretty much know what he looks like then!

This is awesome! The belt and everything look so damn cool! Seriously, that's one of the best Rider belts I've seen! Better looking than all the post Decade Riders' belts! I'm getting that same feeling of "WOW!" that I had when I first saw the DecaDriver! It's also awesome how it's tech looking, because I love tech Riders and Drive is definitely one!

Can't wait to see the suit and characters!:D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top