Ok, ew...... Just no.... I will skip it entirely if a Kamen Rider season is like one of the worst anime series I have ever watched.
I don't know, but I would imagine kids in Elementary School and Middle School watch it since it was a Shonen anime.
I wonder if Kamen Rider takes a break from being live action and we end up getting a animated series instead. It happen with Ultraman before with Ultraman Jonias.
I think SAO is more aimed at Middle and High School kids, not Elementary School kids.
Even so, they can still cash in on it despite having a different age group. You can say the same for Twilight and many people believe Kiva was made to cash in on Twilight.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard about Kiva and you're the only one I know of that has said it. Young boys weren't even interested in the books and the movie wasn't even released in Japan until after Kiva ended which is when the series peaked in popularity. You can't cash in on something unless it was popular with the target demographic.
As for having Kamen Rider become an anime? No, that would be incredibly dull. I wouldn't mind seeing a Kamen Rider special as an anime but not a full length series.