Malunis_T
Lurker
A lil late to hop into the discussion of how Drive will fare compared to Gaim. Then again, it's a bit EARLY to determine that. :laugh:
But, one thing I figured, "worst" case scenario, is that after Gaim we go back to the usual format set by W with two-part arcs, gadget companions, etc... I kind of hope that if Gaim is faring well in Japan because of its departure from those tropes, they'll decide to apply Gaim's changes to future shows, cause changing the way things are paced REALLY makes a difference in how much story is being told and how fresh it can be. Redefine what Kamen Rider is in the modern era starting with Gaim.
That's really all I hope to see out of Drive so far.
But, one thing I figured, "worst" case scenario, is that after Gaim we go back to the usual format set by W with two-part arcs, gadget companions, etc... I kind of hope that if Gaim is faring well in Japan because of its departure from those tropes, they'll decide to apply Gaim's changes to future shows, cause changing the way things are paced REALLY makes a difference in how much story is being told and how fresh it can be. Redefine what Kamen Rider is in the modern era starting with Gaim.
That's really all I hope to see out of Drive so far.