Kamen Rider Dragon Knight is Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I was really hyped for the show but I had trouble getting past the first 10 episodes. Which is sad cuz I skipped to ep 20 and it was pretty good.

Same. I started watching KRDK... but I felt it was more of a chore at first. :sly:

I stopped for quite a while until I randomly stumbled into a KRDK discussion thread and read a bit of the discussions. I thought to myself: "wow, the plot looks kind of interesting now... KRDK must be picking up now..." and I endured through the earlier episodes a bit more until it got to the later episodes. After that point, I found myself looking forward to more every week.

I kind of think KRDK suffered the same thing Star Trek Enterprise did... it took too long to get interesting and keep me watching every week. And when it finally does get good, it gets canceled. >:(
 
@Shinngun: I concur!

Quoted for truth!! :D

Gotta love that gif!!

Here's a song to the tune of Allie RX's Convoy no Nazo song..

Al Khan made 4Shame..
..Entertainment and it's really lame!!
All of their show are a loaaaad... of..

Bullshit2.gif


BULLSHIT!!!

All their dubs of Anime
Sucked a load of cock and were really gay!!
Plus their version of Ultraman Tiga was..

Bullshit2.gif


BULLSHIT!!!

Now they've cancelled Dragon Knight..
Makes me wanna invite Al Khan to a fight
And beat him to a worthless pulp of..

Bullshit2.gif


BULLSHIT!!!

I'm running out of lyrics
Coz 4Shame are really laaaame!!!
Everything about 4Shame.. is..

Bullshit2.gif


BULLSHIT!!!

The next day 4Kids announce..
That their next target is Korean shows
When they **** up Rayforce I'm gonna shout..

Bullshit2.gif


BULLSHIT!!!



Agreed!!

And I still wonder if Dragon Knight will air in the UK at all (preferably alongside Ryuuki).

Super agree with this!:thumbs:

This made my day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top