Kamen Rider Dragon Knight #18: "The Brothers Cho"

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight #18: "The Brothers Cho" - Talk Up!

I'm tired... so new episode tomorrow. Let's get ride.

I put the check on this: Make votes public: Displays all users who voted, and what choice they voted for.
 
It's going to be hard to watch Len & The Cho Brothers attempt to act. They aren't convincing to say the least.
 
Damn! You beat me to it. I knew I shouldn't make a thread of my own this time. Oh well, I'm voting now again!

BUT ONLY AFTER I WATCH IT! :169:

EDIT: May this be pinned to the Sticky thread anytime.
 
It's going to be hard to watch Len & The Cho Brothers attempt to act. They aren't convincing to say the least.

Agreed. I've yet to see the Cho Brothers say something that didn't sound ridiculous.
 
Eh? Do you really want to know what people voted for so badly? I don't know about everyone else, but I like to have my votes private >_>
D:
.........maybe I'll vote xD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top