sa1amandra Member Nov 29, 2009 #811 Gold Samurai said: Click to expand... So basically...Philip butt rapes the...whatever you call it? (insert dirty joke here)
Gold Samurai said: Click to expand... So basically...Philip butt rapes the...whatever you call it? (insert dirty joke here)
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Nov 29, 2009 #813 WHat is that I see, Gold Samurai? The Injury Memory? Ku ku ku...
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 29, 2009 #814 The scan of Accel's helmet looks a bit like Caucasus' helmet from GSL.
helder666 Kourin! Man wo Jishite Nov 30, 2009 #815 I LOVED FANG MEMORY an thanks for imperialdramon XD
musashi03 HEROW Nov 30, 2009 #816 Ryoutarou said: The fact that he's been the one Dopant with most focus and is pretty much Double's rival doesn't tip you off to that? Click to expand... Well, it does tip me off, but not enough to confirm it. :laugh:
Ryoutarou said: The fact that he's been the one Dopant with most focus and is pretty much Double's rival doesn't tip you off to that? Click to expand... Well, it does tip me off, but not enough to confirm it. :laugh:
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Dec 1, 2009 #818 Wow, that third one's got a boomarang thing going on with Fang! :O_O:
lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Dec 1, 2009 #819 Ryoutarou said: I don't think so because, according to one of the magazine scans: [hide]The Fang Memory allows Shotaro's mind to enter Phil's body while Phil enters Shotaro's body.[/hide] Click to expand... Seriously? Would that allow [hide]Shotaro to use Philip's library? I've been hoping they'd pull that at some point :buttrock:[/hide]
Ryoutarou said: I don't think so because, according to one of the magazine scans: [hide]The Fang Memory allows Shotaro's mind to enter Phil's body while Phil enters Shotaro's body.[/hide] Click to expand... Seriously? Would that allow [hide]Shotaro to use Philip's library? I've been hoping they'd pull that at some point :buttrock:[/hide]
Lynxara Nice post!! Dec 1, 2009 #820 Pretty sure it doesn't change who uses what Memories, since that's dictated by side of the body.