Kamen Rider Double Rumor/Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh, a shared universe like KuugAgito. Cool.

Well, I guess this would mean OOO's cameo in A-Z wouldn't be right the hell out of nowhere.

Yeah we're running around in circles

OOO thread


Even the threads are merging
 
No, actually we have to go around deleting new versions of these threads but if we end up keeping those new threads then we will end up having to deleting the old threads and getting ourselves banned. If the reasons were explained clearly we could have just deleted the old threads in the first place.
 

^Complicated reasoning........just like Decade itself :laugh:
 
If I remember well... Decade's producer or somehing like that stated that this "new" phase of the Heisei Riders (Starting with W), Toei is trying to connect the series to create "bridges" between them.

Hmmm... So at last, we can thank Decade for something.
^This is what I am about to reply to Thumder025's post.
Or maybe, we can ask for Decade's help in connecting the worlds?

All I can thank Decade for is seeing Minami Kotaro, the TryChaser and of course can't forget Junichi.
No love for Accrobatter? It feels so good seeing it again after a long time (Saban's Masked Rider).:thumbs:

If wasn't for Decade, the Rider Series would still be scattered all over the place.
Yeah. I guess you are right. If not because of Decade, I might not like watching Kuuga...:buttrock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…