Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

Yeah it would be weird if G didn't appear considering it was made so recently and every single other rider made it in

Also I'll laugh if the showa riders were summoned by Diend only for the final scene and doesn't appear in any other part of the movie actually I think I will cry instead T_T
 
I really hope that some of the old actors would appear in this movie. If Hiroshi Miyauchi was able to make an appearance in Gao vs Super Sentai, then he could also appear in this movie as V3. Same goes for Hiroshi Fujioka. If he could play a character for the Rescue Force movie, then why not for the Decade movie?

I also hope that the rumour about the Heisei actors coming back for the Decade movie would come true. *crosses fingers*
 
Yeah, this definitely merits a new thread. Magazines were touting some big mystery behind the Decade movie annnnd....


45745685.jpg

dcd104.jpg


I really hope they won't all just be stand-ins, heck, I'd be happy if they could get the guys to do the actual voices if they can't show up on screen.

:O_O: Holy macaronies! I so hope that this is not done with Photoshop, for this will be an EPIC! Like all of the Main Kamen Riders here fighting together more than a Super Sentai? BADASS if you ask me,

EDIT: Showa X Heisei together? Man! This just makes me happy.
 
First of all this is as epic as it gets.
It's like great decisive battle but with kamen rider!

Second, who else thinks that the final attack is going to be a double rider kick from the original and Decade?
I personally hope for a rider kick that involves everyone.
 
First of all this is as epic as it gets.
It's like great decisive battle but with kamen rider!

Second, who else thinks that the final attack is going to be a double rider kick from the original and Decade?
I personally hope for a rider kick that involves everyone.

If this happens my friend, then this would be the most epic thing ever seen so far.
 
I really hope that some of the old actors would appear in this movie. If Hiroshi Miyauchi was able to make an appearance in Gao vs Super Sentai, then he could also appear in this movie as V3. Same goes for Hiroshi Fujioka. If he could play a character for the Rescue Force movie, then why not for the Decade movie?

I also hope that the rumour about the Heisei actors coming back for the Decade movie would come true. *crosses fingers*

Right now Hiroshi Fujioka is working on Rescue Fire. So for him to make an apperance might be more difficult.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top